Reviews for Kelly's Exposé
CrazyRainbowGurl63 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
and everyone who thinks this is so true are just big haters i hate maria but i do like her in a few ways and i look at that in her like shes would make a awesome model a ver talted one i dont look at she cant wrestle even if its true
CrazyRainbowGurl63 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
i know one thing shes past this and she is like a rebound of both stacy and trish more of trish and loves all fans and haters
h chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
h
g chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
eg
g chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
kl
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Don't you just love looking at me?" Um, how about no? No one wants to see you and your horse teeth. *rolls eyes*

I miss when the Women's Division was actually GOOD. Trish, Lita, Molly Holly, Victoria. Now there's only a few good female wrestlers. It sucks.

"I will be Women’s Champion one day, just to prove all you fools wrong." Sure you will, Kelly. You keep thinking that.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Dear God, I hate Kelly Kelly. Why did I decide to read this? I was already in a bad mood after seeing the results for Cyber Sunday...freaking Batista. That's bull. Anyway, I needed something to make me laugh. I figured that this would do the trick :)

"Pretty girls like me don’t get made fun of."

What mirror is she looking in, exactly? Because if she thinks what she sees in the mirror is "pretty", then she needs to get some Windex for that mirror.

And seeing her on my TV every Monday night, acting like she could EVER be a future Women's Champion, sickens me and makes me laugh at the same time. Oh well.

Great job )

Tina
karategirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
EXCELLENT JOB! I H-A-T-E Kelly Kelly. She is better off as a worthless dancer. I can see that she is trying to wrestle better, but she can never become Champ. I got really angry at the fact that she was in a storyline with CM before. They are NOT good together! Maria is better with CM. Too bad they broke up.

I know this is a dumb question, but...have any of you guys seen a commercial about Lelli Kelly's- a shoe company for little girls? Well anyway, I always laugh my head off because I either picture Kelly Kelly buying those shoes or singing that corny song. "We're Lelli Kelly...cool shoes...oh YEAH!" It goes something like that. I'm not sure.

I loved the story. It totally made me crack up. Thanks for making my day. :) :)
SpiffytheSmark chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I'll take Brooke over Kelly Kelly any day! That furry boot fiasco was bullshit! Grow up Melina! If YOU'RE so concerned about gimmick protection, stop wearing your ex-boyfriend's symbols on your tights! MNM doesn't exist anymore! Whore! For Vince to fire Brooke over that, she must be screwing him in realife! Sorry. Kelly has that ranting effect on me. At least she hasn't been on ECW for the last two weeks. God answered my prayers on that one. How did your brain not explode when you wrote this, Becky? Stronger than I, future mother of Cody Runnel's children, stronger than I.
CrystalxShip chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Test losed a million Canadian points from me for being with that thing.
Kiss2Kill chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Oh my god.

I seriously can't stop laughing.

"I will be Women’s Champion one day, just to prove all you fools wrong."

Pshh.

Yeah right.
derivereine chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
This shows how truly nice you can be to the worst member of the roster.

I'm going to stop now before I die of laughter.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
i got a lot of funny looks because i read this at work on the computer we can use to get on the internet, that and i was laughing my butt off.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
LOL This is hilarious! I don't know which part is funniest...Please make the next chapter this good!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
idc what she's doing as long as its not with randy.