Reviews for Abhorrence
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 8/7
This is an interesting take! I loved reading this :)
ceiyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
wow, never seen this point of view before - the hate thing. I like it!
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
So... I'm feeling all giddy and sightly hot and a bit guilty since I'm reading this on my Computer class.. Damn you and your smut D:

Love you to anyway. Its so melting hawt
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
lol, I enjoy slightly pervy stories XD
XxdaniXx chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Awesome one-shot!

i loved it!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ah I love this! Good work! The writing was excellent, colourful, and such a delight to read...!

Keep it up!

GD
helbaffy chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
There is a fine line between hate and love.

And right know i love your story! :)
Lira1123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is exceptional for a first fic.

I have to ask, have you ever thought about writing a companion piece to this from Ichigo's perspective?
soulterror chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
nice _
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
YUMMY! That's all there is to say about this one! Well, that and deliciously well written, evocative and descriptive. Nice job. I'm such an IchiRuki freak, and its nice to see some well-written fluff instead of the indulgent crap that litters ffnet. Well done!
Dani Rose Ventra chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
what a lovely side story about their angsty love hate relationship, oh how i love it! ] great job its a great story!
Inazagi chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I can only say that this is amazing; I truly adore the style and thought processes put into the short, yet amazingly descript piece.

All the best,

Anna x
Lillix Vail chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
:) Feilyn recommended your stories! I liked this story. :) Very descriptive.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
loved it, especially the ending ;)
Namimakura chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
we! *has wandered over from feilyn's place to check out the famous stef*

wow, you REALLY have a capture on the sheer /chemistry/ between the pair of them! their love/hate relationship is pretty epic and you definitely wrote that out... oh so lovely.

nicely done!