Reviews for Chronicles
syranzra chapter 18 . 6/26
"taking wrong courses"...? what does that even mean, why is everyone so shocked and offended
syranzra chapter 3 . 6/26
I really want to know how in the world these kids know such detailed accounts of that damn near secret encounter between Harry and Draco anyway.
Heart chapter 1 . 6/22
A read this like so many times and always feel like crying this isthe best ff ive ever read. Izs the perfect love story, so much pain... And the ending... Auch
This was so lovely
Their fights and arguments are equally humorous and well written
The humor is golden.
Lola chapter 26 . 4/23
Great and beautiful story!
Zerepak chapter 26 . 3/13
Loved it!
Some person chapter 26 . 1/18
Omg that was incredible...
But what happened to scorp's position as head boy being removed?
JadaGranger chapter 26 . 12/28/2017
You will probably see that im a potterette just looking at my name. I only just finished the hp series in a few months (i it in a week if i had the books instantly) and i loved it. After reading a truckload of books i realized that every author has its mistakes. Like JK Rowling for example she lacked romance and a touch of reality. Roald Dahl, no reality and adventure to it . But you, i swear to God your the most perfect author i ever had the fortune too stumble upon. Reality ,romance ,a ring of suspense and mystery to it and more reality, more romance. You fullfilled every piece and genre a lovestory needs. This wasnt cheesy. This wasnt corny. This was perfect. I wish i read this earlier but as i said i only started hp a few months ago and im only 11 yrs old. I see you finished this 2010, and its dec 28 2017 now. Nearly 8 years. I hope you take your time to read and reply to this and i hope this will stick to your heart and mind and soul because i poured mine in this review. I love you so much and i hope i can meet you or something. Too bad im from philippines thus making this impossible. Farewell, for now. I hope i meet you again in another book review.
min-mango chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
I first read this story seven years ago and have re-read it a couple of times since then, but this story is still my favorite. Your Rose and Scorpius are just how I imagine them, and the characterization of Rose with her flaws and vulnerabilities and all makes her a strong and memorable protagonist. The plot is well-written and is filled with just the right amount of angst, humor, and heart-tugging. Writing about two characters falling in love is no easy task, but you do it effortlessly. I haven't read another story quite like this since. Great job and keep it up!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
Ya spelled watch wrong
E.J chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
As a constructive criticism, in terms of your writing style, you seem to have a tendency to over-describe - the story reads like you overused the synonyms option on Word. Although you have clearly tried really hard and it shows, this can actually be counter-productive as it ends up sounding a bit pretentious and becomes much less fun to read.

What you need to do is just cut out all the unnecessary words - for example when Scorpius is 'nonchalantly' leaning against the doorframe, or how Rose 'ostentatiously' rolls her eyes. These words are unnecessary and actually take away from the story instead of adding to it. Also, no-one in their right mind would describe their own eyes as 'ocean eyes' - although it sounds pretty, in terms of story writing does not really have a place, because it makes for unlikeable characters.

I hope you take this review constructively because I do not want to be mean or come across as 'hating' - the story seems to have a good plot and for the most part, you write well! I just think to offer constructive reviews are more helpful to you as a writer than a comment that just says omgggg I love it, because that will not improve your writing.

Guest chapter 26 . 9/17/2017
Wow
lily chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
WOW
That was bloody brilliant
Ur amazing
Thanks a million 4 making my day wicked!
2,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »