Reviews for Chronicles
Aibileen Finch chapter 13 . 8/29
What have you done to done to Scorpius, woman?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 19 . 8/24
ahhh in a love hate relationship with this chapter! I absolutely love that Scorpius did what he did and Stephano found out and insulted her(shows how little he knows of her) but Rose forgave Scorpius waaayyy too quickly! He completely humiliated her, and didn't allow her to tell Stephano until the end and that comment about her being a two-timing bitch was completely uncalled for! And those comments from other students would bring anyone down, she didn't seem as affected as one should have been imo... loved everthing else, though, just Rose's reaction at the end was a bit...lacklustre?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 17 . 8/24
oh man, I absolutely adored the last line! I can't believe the both of them snogged thoughhhhh and Rose didn't want to stop? I feel like Rose should have more of a moral compassand Scorp! It's his BEST MATE'S girlfriend! Honestly, how can Rose get into a r/s with him later if he cheats on his own girlfriend and betrays his best friend so easily?
Ksusha chapter 26 . 7/30
OMG! It's literally my favourute story about Rose and Scorpious (trust me, i have read a huge amount before)!
So, that all started when i found out that only 4 chapters were translated on my mother language and i really wanted to know what would be the whole story about. So, i started to read this on English and, honestly, i've never regreated! All actions in the story were in the right moment, nothing silly happened. I was reading it with pleasure for 2 days without loosing my interest and was tortured when i needed to do other things.
So good, so amazing work! Thanks a lot! :)
Isabella Licht chapter 5 . 7/11
AAAHHHH i love this fanfiction sooo much please please please PLEASE write more of these kind of fanfic. JUST AMAZING AHHHH I SHIP THESE TWO ALOT!
Hp35413531 chapter 20 . 7/2
this is just so weird. its hard to be on scropius' side even though its a scores fic
Hp35413531 chapter 10 . 7/1
It's really hard to be team scorp in this fic bc Stephano is so perf
Katherine chapter 26 . 6/15
This was absolutely amazing! I was hooked from the start. You made Scorpius exactly perfect! Thanks for amazing fan fic. Keep writing don't ever stop!
Btw this kinda inspired me to start writing some fan fica of my own thanks for that.
lee chapter 18 . 5/20
candy sweets british
lm chapter 14 . 5/20
Just so you know, the English term for soccer is football. You might want to use it, considering Hogwarts is set in Scotland
wednesday Malfoy chapter 26 . 5/13
I loved your story. It's the nicest thing I read, lately. I congratulate you! good job.

W.M.
elfwarden chapter 26 . 4/16
A quite brilliant story this is.
Great work on it, i enjoyed reading it immensly
just ONEBIG question, rose (who is supposed to be smart), should have told scorpius that HE IS A BIGGER SLUT AND AN UNFAITHFUL FRIEND! he was willing to kiss her too, remember! what happened to her wit, has it gone down the drain after seeing his amazing good looks?
Isabella chapter 3 . 4/8
this soo good I love this fanfiction so much u should do another sequal because I don't want this to end. ;)
Ahem. That happened. This chapter was actually a bit short.
2,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »