Reviews for Chronicles
Maddy4781 chapter 26 . 11/27
This was really amazing
HelenaEonor chapter 26 . 11/18
That was a wonderful story!
Princess chapter 1 . 10/3
Really good fanfic!Thnx for writing!
Crap chapter 9 . 9/17
Wait, if violetta is a 6th year why does she have classes with them?
Evie chapter 26 . 9/3
Hi Josephine.

I am in love with this story! It it by far my favourite scorpius/rose fanfiction.
Do you think you might be able to d
Usually I go through and I think of ways it could be better but I thought it was perfect I've read the whole thing 4 times and I still find myself tearing up. Thank you for this experience
LittleBitNerdy chapter 26 . 8/8
I know I'm a late reader (lol) but I really loved this fic! Also, if you want a real Scorpius, the model Benjamin Jarvis fits so well. That's who I envisioned the whole time. Anyway, love love loved this fic!
Dominique Pena chapter 26 . 8/7
Hi SO I KNOW YOU WANTED IT TO BE SCORPIUS X ROSE BUT WHEN I READ IT ALL I COULD IMAGINE WAS DRACO AND HERMIONE AND BLAISE OKAY? OKAY

PS. I LOVED IT
Duda chapter 26 . 8/4
hey... i'm crying bc they are just so perfect and i can't handle it. i love you. thanx.
17jadel chapter 26 . 8/3
I loved this! However I don't understand why Malfoy was so abusive to her at the start... some of his comments were simply unwarranted! I love how they are both flawed characters, it makes them seem just that bit more real to me.
I LOVED IT THIS IS NOW MY FAVORITE FANFIC LOVED LOVED LOVED IT
amy chapter 19 . 7/9
I CANNOT believe how perfect this story has been so far. SERIOUS kudos to you and your beautiful writing.
you should be an Author for a living, your writing is incredible!
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but love it!
I absolutely LOVE THIS. All the characters just jumped out to me and the plot was amazing!
2,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »