Reviews for Chronicles
Syd chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
probably my 4th time reading this, love it just as much
Rosalie chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
Here's the last two photos of Rose - posted too soon!
albums/r669/EquineSecrets/Female%20Characters/Sammie_
. /tumblr_m0g8k7aFCE1rqo7iro8_
. /tumblr_m1xup4htGB1r5824yo1_
. /tumblr_m1xup4htGB1r5824yo2_r1_

Rose:
Two are of Lindsay Hansen and one is of Karen Gillan.
90a8dc1e6b410a8b44201243afb53156/tumblr_inline_
Rosalie chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
I always saw Scorpius as Alex Pettyfer. For Rose, I see her as both Karen Gillan and Lindsay Hansen. Maybe Lindsay Hansen for Chronicles and Karen Gillan for Paramnesia?
Stardusts chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
Well done. I have not read a story on this website for months, due to poor quality, and this inspired me to just, try again, ya know?
.Emily.
blue Hedwig chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
Great job! I really, really liked it!
gryffindor916 chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
This is what got me into fanfiction. I love this story!
hpfan2013 chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
That was amazing!:D I just read it all from the start and I lived it!:)
Leylaniez chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
I don't think I've ever commented on this story before, and now that there are over 1000, I'll finally write one. This was the first story on fan fiction that I became addicted to. It engrossed me. And kept me coming back to read it again and again. This is my fourth time reading it through (I've read the sequel) and I realized that I'd never commented before and felt very bad about it because, now that I write my own stories, I realize how important they are for giving a writer a moral boost. I use Chronicles as a tool to inspire me. Every time I get bored with writing and feel like giving up, I read this and become re-engerized and want to write a billion chapters. So basically, what I'm trying to say is, keep writing. You've got a gift for it and I look forward to anything you post in the future.
Stella chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
In 2011 I read Chronicles...I loved the story and the ending...Best story ever!
But then came Paramnesia to rival Chronicles...I was obssessed, read it within a week...
In 2012 Never was I so elated when I found The Missing Chapter..the bridge between the two amazing stories...(which was also amazing, may I add)...I re-read Chronicles and Paramnesia..
Now its 2013 And I re-did the cycle...
Something tells me I'll be back in 2014 to read it again..
Its like every time I read it, it seems new..refreshing even.
So I conclude
Best author of all time : Josephinee
Best story ever : Everything she wrote...
fallen-for-another-psychopath chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
God I love this story, it's so brutal... and loved the interesting, intelligent, snarky and vicious banter between Scorpius and Rose throughout, Kudos on the dialogue: cheese-free (which I actively try to avoid :D) and smart!
I love how they're not naive or prudes; it's compelling and fucked up. I was actually wondering myself how the hell they'd end up together after all the nasty stuff they said to each other from the start! Found it really realistic how the characters developed, some people have a tendency to rush it and completely castrate Scorp for instance, and you had the perfect timing! 3
superlina7 chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
I love this story, the drama, the characters, the witty banter. I love it all. I did not sleep at all yesterday night, just read and read. Great job
absolutemalfoy chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
It's 3:49am, nearly 4am, and I have to be awake in an hour. This story was just so addicting I stayed up to finish it. School's gonna be hell later without any sleep, but it was worth it. Amazing fic. You seem to have the same problem as me with endings, though. Always dragging them out to end it just perfectly. Great job!
mercurial ira chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
This was a great story!
tigers-and-palm-trees chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
very clear, I understood everything that was going on. I loved all the conflicts and the drama. I would suggest although, that you be a little more desripctive and not so cliche, i knew everything was coming. Loved it none the less.
Keep writing!