Reviews for Chronicles
spazz4eva1128 chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
1) I just fell in live with Zabini and Malfoy's friendship. MUSH. MUSH. ( )
2) Wtf is going on with Rose?! I mean damn gurl! I love how you're gradually and slowly evolving the way she views him as the story goes by. And what's even more interesting, is that I'm seeing it too. Pretty fucking amazing writing.

And LOLOL I JUST REALIZED THIS STORY IS IN PRESENT TENSE! WUT.
spazz4eva1128 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Oh my God. Malfoy's insults are seriously fucking horrible! Damn how does Rose not go crazy on his ass? I know if some asswipe said that shit to me, I would cut his mother fucking ass.
LOLOL I'm sorry about the little rant! I just remembered a guy who used to speak the same way to me back in middle school. Haha. Lets just say my ISS was definitely worth it after that.

Anyway, great chappie as usual! Even cuter because of the ending! This story is too frickin hard to put down.
spazz4eva1128 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
"You're into incest Weasley?"
B-b-b-but... Technically... They're incest too? ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

Oh shit.
They're in so much fucking trouble. I'm scared just thinking about what's about to happen.
And dammit all to hell! They finally took a step closer and now, shits about to get bad...
spazz4eva1128 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
"Fuck you, Malfoy. If you want to start a game, let's play," I smirk, rivalling one of his own.

Oh my Lord... She made a deal with the devil...
ヽ(д;)ノ333
spazz4eva1128 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
LOLOL Malfoy's a fucking idiot.
Once again, your prowess with the English language and writing has left me anticipating the next installment to your great story.
Loved the fight scene btw.

Dude, so many ppl have written love/hate stories that they get kinda old after a while (they're arguably the SEXIEST kind of relationships. It's probably just cuz I wanna see them get it on. JESUS IM A FRACKIN PERV.) but your story is completely fresh, despite the love/hate thing going on. I honestly commend your ability to write. I don't think I've felt such a strong pull to come back to FF since mid 2012.
spazz4eva1128 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I have to get up at 5. It's 2:47. LOOK WHAT YOU DID.

Witty Rose is quickly becoming one of my favorite versions of her portrayals. Scratch that. It IS my favorite.
You just have such a knack at writing. I'm looking forward to what the rest of this story entails.
spazz4eva1128 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
But nevertheless, I'm still standing here. In front of the damp mirror (which I've silenced, for it is masculine, and couldn't stop commenting on my breasts. Because that's what men do.) criticizing every inch of my living form.
LOOOOOOL I died laughing at this part haha.

Unbelivable chapter. Unbelievable.
When the fight started escalating, I got nervous tingles and then it just got even worse and worse and I started sweating. My word.
You really have a way with words ... Absolutely excellent.
YAY DETENTION SCENE!
Lovin' this story right now.
spazz4eva1128 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Your language is quite colorful! I'm enjoying the insults quite a lot

I really enjoyed this chapter! You've got excellent writing skills and remarkable character perception and understanding. The chemistry between your characters is too good. (That's a good thing! Lol well idk about Louis and Rose but uh... I kinda like em together now. But not in a friendly way. AHH why am I such a perv!)
εεεεεε(;)
Well en route to read Chapitre 3!
spazz4eva1128 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Well damn.
I never thought of get captured by another story right from the get go again.
It's been almost two years since I didn't need to read a second chapter to get hooked.
LOL I put this story as a favorite before I read it cuz I knew it would be a favorite of mine. Looks like I was right.

Anywayz, I really enjoyed their personalities and the way you portrayed the characters. Very nicely done. I already love them and they don't seem OOC despite the fact that we barely know anything about them. Basically I guess you've created their characters almost perfectly. It just fits!
AIYA

C) …

- Insert gagging sound here -

Scorpius Malfoy.

LOL This part made me laugh XD can't wait to read the next chapter! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
RelevantlyPosits chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
You did not make Rose seem like a promiscuous alcoholic. Anyone who thinks you did is an idiot. One drink does not make you an alcoholic, and there is middle ground between being promiscuous and being a virgin. I really don't see that's hard for some readers to get.

anyway, nice story, but I still don't see what Rose could possibly see in Scorpius. Ugh. Stephano is so much better.
KennaClare chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
I've read this story many times, this one and another R/S one called Getting It Right. I really love it. I do this weird thing where I write some of my favorite quotes, ones that make me happy or inspire me, on sticky notes and tape them up in my room. One of them says,"No matter what, there will always be rain." And no one really understands it except me. But that's all that matters, that I get it. I see it and think of beginnings and hope and this lovely story that makes me happy. So thank you. Thank you for writing this. I hope some day I own a book that you wrote, that makes me feel as this one does. Happy. Content. Hopeful.
Annie chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I loveeeee how the professor doesn't even react to his nudity
Alyssa Jane chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
Very well written I aprieciate that you got Ron and Hermione's personalitys warped into Rose's, and same for Scorpio. Draco's personality greatly effects on him and you did a great job showing that!
Me chapter 26 . 12/5/2013