Reviews for Chronicles
hondagirl chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
OKay so this chapter was amazing! A-m-a-z-i-n-g. I think you portrayed Rose really well. She 17 and you know what, most 17 party. But you didn't make her into a druken slut like some stories on here do. And the whole dance with Scorpius made me grin. They are in so deep and they don't even know it. But I liked how you made them stop before they kissed. [Although at the same time I hate you for that!] Even though they are obviously attracted to each other, they won't disrespect their boyfriend/best mate just because of their hormones. Made Rose and Scorpius shot way up in my estimate.

But I think Stephano knows. I don't know if you remember me remarking a few chapters ago that if he really is Scorp's best mate then he would understand why Scorp is being mean to Rose. And judging by his comments to Rose about why she hates Malfoy I was like bouncing up and down in my seat. He knows. Or at least he suspects that the two of them might share some feelings, which is on the road to the right path. So thumbs up from this camp on that revalation.

I like Stephano but I don't like him with Rose. I don't think he understands her as well as Malfoy. Yes he's nice and kind and all that stuff but I don't think Rose needs that kind of boyfriens. She needs a ass, she needs someone to push her buttoms, she needs someone to fight and argue with, she needs someone that won't back down from her. She needs Malfoy!]She's such a strong, in charge female she needs a male thats just as strong willed. And I have a feeling if she stays with Stephano he let her override him and thats not good. Okay so maybe I'm biased here, being a diehard Rose/Scorpius shipper but you know what I mean. LOL Thanks for the update!

-honda
hannahannah chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
i liked that you're giving them more positive interatction...

but i think a word's missing...

"“But I’m already drunk!” I sputter.

“The drunker, the better,” he winks, and in a flash he is one.

Baffled, I close my mouth. ".. One what?
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
so much tension! rose had better leave stephano, well then there wouldn't be much of a story left...but who doesn't like fluff?
sa0irse chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I am going to kill you!

I really expected them to snog each other senseless! I kind of like Stephano, but in the moment I really hate him because he was the reason they didn't kiss!

Great chapter as always, so update soon!
Valentine's Riddle chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
You know, I'm kind of being won over by Stephano... yum!

Another great chapter!

Riddle Xx
Rome J Wolf chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
when are they going to get together?

and this chapter is very good
Alexandrra chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Whoa, what a fantastic chapter! The part where they were dancing was so hot. I was REALLY feeling that tension, I was all like, argh just KISS will you? I'm gonna feel sorry for Stephano when it finally happens though. Update soon!
slytheringurl chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Oh, GOD. TENSION! TENSION! What a great chapter!
JessFantasy16 chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
that was freaking awesome! it's a really great chapter! i LOVE all the brilliant tension and conflicts and drunkeness... do true feelings come out when they're drunk, or is this just me being ever-hopeful? keep up the WICKED work! i can't wait to read more and find out when they FINALLY kiss! _
LauraWalden chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
DANG IT! Have them make out and BE DONE with it!

So... when's the next chapter? Can you tell I like this one alot?

:) Laura
Katty.164 chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
i like it! Aw. i like Stephano. but i like Scorpious more!
aldehyde chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
holy crap! they need to kiss so bad - one of them just HAS to make a move! stop toying with them so :P i wonder if scorpius will remember what he's said? and if he's going to be an even bigger ass to cover up? i hope not, but with these two, you never know :/

update soon!
bandgeek17 chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
great chapter! so does this mean that he really likes her or he was just saying things b/c he was drunk?
wonderstruckflightrisk chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
OH MY GOSH! Are you trying to kill me? This tension, oh my. They just need to snog eachother senseless! I swear, I wish Stephano wasn't so nice because as much as I want Rose and Scorp together, I don't want to see him hurt:( But, yeah. Rose/Scorp need to relieve that tension if you know what I mean. And Stephano will find out and somehow not be hurt. Ah, I love this! Update soon:)
charmedunderharry'sspell chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Wow, just, wow. That passage of writing where Rose and Scorpius were dancing was pretty amazing, you got the imagery spot on. And the tension was fab!
2,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »