Reviews for Chronicles
PymyPuff20 chapter 12 . 5/19/2008
Firstly , I know what you mean aboutt he favoriting and not reviewing! Pain in the backside! But onto this chapter! Well this is brilliant :) I really love this story and I was totally NOT expecting that last part :P Poor Rose! I think it is beautiuflly written and I really can't wait till the next chapter!

Keep up the excelent work!

Pygmypuff20

xx
0315 chapter 12 . 5/19/2008
Aww... This story is sweet ! I love it XD !
GrossGirl18 chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
more. thats all i can say. more.
Rome J Wolf chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
WOW

one thought

poor Rose
sp-misty chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
Hey, I just found this story and I positively love it! I think you're doing an amazing job with the love/hate thing between rose and scorpius. The "mean" things they say to eachother make me laugh and the flirty stuff makes me swoon. Good job!
KMK25 chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
I really enjoyed the chapter. The only thing is would Rose realize she wasn't in love with Stephano so early? Maybe she would realize that there were no feelings or butterflies (like she gets with Malfoy) but she doesn't think she's in love with Malfoy, does she? I don't know, it's fine the way it is I get what you're saying.

Anyway great chapter and update soon please!

Kristin
Mionesyasgrrr chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
Oh My God..

Update as soon as possible!
The viEns of hIStorY chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
Oh no... The plot thickens. Good chapter, I really like your writting style BTW kinda sarcastic in a good way... does that make sense? probably not, oh well :)
Willa chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
Scandalous!

How could he sleep with Violetta? Does the man have no integrity? Seriously!

And Rose is totally in love with him (Malfoy, not Stephano). Totally.

Waiting for another chapter!
hannahannah chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
tsk tsk rose... should have known better than to go in if you told him you weren't going to
if i only had a name chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
I thought i should let you know that I like. . .it's almost like a diary. . .it seems very real. . . or maybe that's just me, I tend to get sucked into storie.

Can't wait to see Rose's reaction
Jojo-Who chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
And isnt malfoy just lovely...

i feel bad for stephano he seems so nice its like argh

update soon. and yes i am aware it was just yesterday when you lasted updated but im a needy bitch so leave me alone alright!

Keep up the great work
Creus chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
Very well written. Interesting to see where the story will lead.
autumnnsprite chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
i do feel a little sorry for stephano, it sounds like he needs a little lovin... but oh my poor rose! i wouldn't like to walk in on that! eep! update soon please!
Paige232 chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
hi, i found the story great! :) can't wait for the next one!
2,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »