Reviews for Chronicles
aldehyde chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
haha scorpius is too funny. he's all pissed off at her and offended because of the stephano thing. HEE HEE, JEALOUS! and that last bit where he lent her his notes is pretty intriguing ;) i would've expected him to continue being a royal jerkoff about the entire incident.

as always, i was totally excited for this update. pls post again soon!
Rome J Wolf chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
oh that was go ending for

this chapter

very funny and so sad

i fell bad for both

Rose and Sorpius
eliseyweesey chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
Scorpius cares for Stephano my arse...he's totally jealous. Cute chapter!
Alexandrra chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
'One step forward, Two steps back' much? I actually love the fact that they're not all lovey-dovey now. I mean, it wouldn't be exactly plausible for them to forget their dislike for each other in night, now does it? I also loved the fact that he did borrow her his notes, in the end. It added a nice touch )
slytheringurl chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
Oh you evil writer! you're going to make us wait for ages, aren't you? but it's still good so whatever
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
WHEN DO THEY SNOG THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF EACH OTHER ALREADY? God, all the sexual tension is killing me! SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG SNOG!

By the way, for a guy, Scorpius is playing a little too hard to get. _

Although I've fully expressed what I would claim to be, the greatest moment of this story, I love how you're building up to it (You are building up to it, right?). I'm pretty sure the moment it happens, everyone will explode and happiness will scatter everywhere.
kiwi the almighty chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Oh dear how could you leave it at just that? Bloody cliffhanger! I REALLY need to know what happens next!

Btw, I love how you portray Scoprius and Rose. They have depth and a nice character to them. Kudos!

Update son!
Yochanan Suishoukin chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
It's very funny. I laugh through all of the chapters. And I like your Rose and Scorpius. Poor, poor Goldstein for keep walking into the two of them, but after seven chapters it finally happen anyway.

I'll add you on LJ if you don't mind. I'm j_a_lie there.
Meesch chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
I love it!
Slytheringurl chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
Loved it! I'm on my toes!

pls update soon
Mionesaysgrrr chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Im On The Edge Of My Seat!

AMAZING!

Update! Update! Update!

Please

Carousel of Dreams chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Wonderful! Great character development and everything!

And the drama with Lily walking in.. brilliant. ]
elise chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
jealous scorpius makes me giggle :)
Flora chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Wow, they almost kissed... wonder what reaction they'll both have in the morning! And what their professor is going to say xd
Alexandrra chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Whew, indeed! I loved this one! You just gotta love drunk teenagers who are so lusting after each other without even realizing it yet ;) I understand if you have a lot of work to do, but please try to update as soon as you can, 'cause I'm a Chronicles-addict!
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »