Reviews for Chronicles
Willa chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
Aw, Stephano is so cute! He and Rose make the perfect couple. And don't beat yourself up over this chapter - it was great! Rose's witty comments are absolutely hilarious! Keep the good stuff coming!
bandgeek17 chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
YAAYY! i finally know why they hate eachother! nice! :)
Alice chapter 10 . 5/5/2008

Another FANTASTIC chapter. Okay so it wasnt dripping with sarcasm like previous ones, but OMG love is in the air!

Keep going, you're doing a fab job.

P.s Just found one mistake. I dont normally correct peoples mistakes as it makes me feel big headed but as you do such a great job with English - when its not your mother toungue - I thought I'd just correct this bit:

"that girl was eying you like a piece of meat when you came in" You forgot the other E in Eyeing. )
LadyAlmondstar chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
It didn't suck : I liked it lol! Especially the bargirl...lovely description and Rose's reaction to her was quite comical. Cos of course she doesn't dislike the girl because she's hitting on Malfoy. no it's the principle of the thing...sure Rose.

Hm...oh...I'm not sure if I want this to be Scorpious Rose anymore. Well I do because they fit together and she'd get bored with Stephano. But he's such a nice guy. Can i have him please?

Gr. No wonder Rose hated Scorpious. He wasn't a very nice boy to her at all!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Jenni.Metal chapter 10 . 5/5/2008

It was a fab chapter, didn't suck at all. -Kicks-

I did miss this fic while you were away. ;P

I'm glad you had a great time in Barcelona, and I can't wait for the next update! :D

- Jenni. x
slytheringurl chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
Aw it didn't suck! I loved it, especially the description of the bargirl, it made me laugh :d can't wait for the club night
KMK25 chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
I like this story, I just wish that Scorpius wasn't such an asshole...
LittlePattenrond chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
I don't think this chapter suck... It just that it have too much Stephano and not enough Malfoy!

I think it interesting how they both start to hate each other.

Great work!
eliseyweesey chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
I didn't think the chapter sucked! I can't wait to see Rose, Scorpius and Stephano at the club!
aldehyde chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
definitely not a bad chapter even though not much happens. i guess it's more of a transition chapter? anyway i'm interested to find out what exactly scorpius and rose come up with for the event, and what happens at the club. THAT should be fun ;) and although stephano is lovely - as someone else said - more scorpius and rose action please!
hannahannah chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
stephano's such a gentleman :)
knowitallshirley chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
The chapter doesn't suck in my opinion.

More Scorpius and Rose action please!
AmOrFoReVeRmOrE chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
nice chapter. don't worry, it wasn't disappointing. Not the best, but it was still very good. Update soon
Raf chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
aw i love this chapter!

i dunno if i reviewed this fanfic before b/c well...i review a lot of scorpius/rose fanfics xD...but if i didnt i'd just like to say i LOVE this fanfic. D

i love Stephano...such a charming bloke xD

and what an egotistical prat...though loveable nonetheless xD

haha, update soon please!

xoxox, Raf
Meesch chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
Aww, I don't think it sucks. I think it's really good, actually. Keep up the great work
2,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »