Reviews for Chronicles
violetka chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
UGH, Malfoy is doing it just out of spite, just to erase Rose out of his mind THE PIG! Poor Rose though, i know how she feels, to see the boy you like with another is awful experience :

anyway, great chap :) i'm looking forward to the next one :)
brokenstitches chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
Why do you need cheering up? It's us readers who are left with a cliffhanger :P

It's always sad when a character realises that whatever she has with her boyfriend is only ever just "nice", compared to whatever fiery passion she feels for "the best friend". But I have to admit, I do like those kind of stories :)

So. Here's your review. Great job. And cheer up hon
knowitallshirley chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
AWKWARD MOMENT! x 10.

Wow. Just wow.

Next chapter please! D
WannaBea chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
I seriously NEED the next chapter! This cliffhanger is killing me. Please, please, do update soon! (By the way, I love your story )
PymyPuff20 chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Oh my gosh! Cliff hanger or what? I am in love with this fanfiction ! It is amazing! Keep up the fab work !

I cant wait to read the next chapter!

pygmypuff20

x
brokenstitches chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
I like where this is going... Looking forward to reading more :)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
Oh, GOD! "I want to kiss you senseless"...JEEZ! I love how she doesn't think, how she's drunk, how she got drunk the first time she went, how Stephano is being so nice, etc. Amazing job, this was a fatnastic chapter! LOVE the tension! UPDATE!
Alice chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
Ohlaalalaa. Quite a bit of tension there. The SEXUAL kind xD

I just love your stories. Keep writing. Everytime I come onto FF and see youve updated I give a stupid little squeak of delight.

Keep going
autumnsprite chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
this story is amazingly awesome and i swear im addicted to it! please update soon! this story is completely magical!
CaiLic chapter 11 . 5/11/2008
I really like your story, please keep the chapters coming!
TENSION chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
She wants Malfoy Bad... I feel bad for Zambini
morrigane13 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Ah! The angst is killing me - I love it! Thanks!
AmOrFoReVeRmOrE chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
aw, poor Stephano. I think Rose should just call if off for him, because she's being pretty selfish. well, the drunk-Rose is selfish. And Stephano is so sweet! but I still know that Rose and Scorpius are destined for each other
Can't find a better name chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I really like your style, it's so much clearer than other stories I've seen.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next chapters and see how they are going to get out of it.
LadyAlmondstar chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
OH I LOVED THIS! Yes lots of tension! I'm glad Rose did the right thing though, I really don't want Stephano to get hurt but he seems to be starting to suspious. After all if Scorpious talks about Rose as much as Rose thalks about Malfoy he'd have to be pretty dumb not to have a clue. I mean it's becoming a little obvious. Thinking is always going to be a problem for them when they're sober though...they both like thinking.

Lovely chapter, well written and gripping. You write amazing romance :)
2,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »