Reviews for Chronicles
aldehyde chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
holy crap! they need to kiss so bad - one of them just HAS to make a move! stop toying with them so :P i wonder if scorpius will remember what he's said? and if he's going to be an even bigger ass to cover up? i hope not, but with these two, you never know :/

update soon!
bandgeek17 chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
great chapter! so does this mean that he really likes her or he was just saying things b/c he was drunk?
wonderstruckflightrisk chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
OH MY GOSH! Are you trying to kill me? This tension, oh my. They just need to snog eachother senseless! I swear, I wish Stephano wasn't so nice because as much as I want Rose and Scorp together, I don't want to see him hurt:( But, yeah. Rose/Scorp need to relieve that tension if you know what I mean. And Stephano will find out and somehow not be hurt. Ah, I love this! Update soon:)
charmedunderharry'sspell chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Wow, just, wow. That passage of writing where Rose and Scorpius were dancing was pretty amazing, you got the imagery spot on. And the tension was fab!
LittlePattenrond chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Love it! Love it! But they got to stop to think about kissing each other when they drunk and think about kissing each other sober!
caraez chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Hey, thats an interesting chappie. Update soon!
knowitallshirley chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
If not for your note at the beginning of the chapter explaining that Rose isn't an alcoholic, I would've assumed so after this chapter. Are there more instances in the future where they get drunk?

GAH why couldn't they just kiss each other senseless? But I like Stefano too and that would be just not cool. Why can't he just be a regular arse?
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Do you fully understand what this fic does to me? It is so amazingly amazing that I'm using the adverb form of one word to describe the adjective form describing your fic. In the last chapter, you make me a Stephano/Rose shipper and now I want her with Scorpius again. By the way, in the drunken detention scene, I never pegged Rose as a drunk or a slut. You'd have to stick her into a pasty hooker outfit for me to see her in that light. I just saw a girl who was loosened up by good ol' Firewhisky. And now there's nothing left to do but wait with bated breath.
Hilarie Eabbe chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Really good story. I love Rose and Scorpius (although their antagonism in this one seems a little bit over the top). It always makes me sad, though, when the guy you don't really want the girl to end up with (in this case, Stephano) is so nice. I want her to be with Scorpius, but I hate that Stephano is such a good guy. Well, I can't wait to see how you work it out.
GrossGirl18 chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
ur crazy. C-R-A-Z-Y, crazy. how u could evan think chapter 10 is bad, i wll never no. if u ever stop riting, i will find out who you r, and kill u. trust me, chapter 10 is as good as chapters 1-9.

p.s. wen u finish Cronicals at chater 8,932, make sure to tell me so i can read ur next story.
caraez chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
This made me laugh. I did wonder why Stepheno didn't stick up for his best friend a bit more, but other than that , Good job!
AnnaMThiessen chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
That chapter didn't suck...don't be so hard on yourself! You are a great writer! Stephano is so sweet and perfect. Also, I liked how you explained a little bit about the grudge between Rose and Scorpius. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

peacegirl101 chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
I love your story! It's so fun to read it. I hope you update soon,good luck
JessFantasy16 chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
Well, it was quite fun to read, even if you don't like it... You're very good at writing how infuriatingly stubborn they both are, so props to you! I can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!
readingfreak6790 chapter 10 . 5/6/2008