Reviews for Chronicles
bandgeek17 chapter 8 . 4/29/2008
hm? there's a lot of foreshadowing in this chapter :)
bandgeek17 chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
YAYY! great chapter..possible jelously on malfoy's part? hm? hahah just keep up the good work _
breeutiful chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Well, wow, I think you are an extremely talented writer as you have the ability to portray extremely well. Love it so far. Please update soon. :D!
hannahannah chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
oh a hallway fight...

don't people realize that everyone's listening?

well emoted.
drcjsnider chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
Oh my goodness... i don't see how you are ever going to bring these two together... :) love the story so far though!
Raf chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
*sigh*

not another chapter for another 2 weeks? [well technically one now]...gr rawr snarl growl etc...

ehh what can i say, i love this story xD...i dont bother reviewing stories i dont like [though i have wanted to review some fanfics but they require ye to be like verified or sumfin...im gonna stop rambling now]...as soon as you get home PLEASE UPDATE!

oh, and hope barcelona is awesome xD

chers, xoxox, Raf
mustardgirl1128 chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
DUN DUN DUN! This was great-I love the sexual tension! Zabini is so sweet! And I lovewd Al and Louis being all bortherly and macho! LOL. Fantastic job, I can't wait for more! Awesome! Keep it up!
GrossGirl18 chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
AH!

im going to kill u Josephinee. i am siryusly going to kill you. how could u do this to me? didn't i allredy tell u i LOVE Chronicles? something like (flashback)... love it, love it, and... oh ya! did i mention that i love it? (end of flashback)

the moment u get acsses 2 a computer... rite! rite like the world will end tomarrow? y? because if you don't then it just mite!

GrossGirl18
wonderstruckflightrisk chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
i love it! i'm dying! i can't wait for the next chapter. so much sexual tension between the two. ah!
Katty.164 chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
it wasn't bad. i wonder what scorpious reason is...hm would you happen to know?
peachpaige chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
I'm so glad I found this story. It's great and I can't wait for more. You have a very distinct style and voice! Keep up the awesome work.
AnnaMThiessen chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
Great story! It's so good and you are a great amazing writer! Can't wait for the update...
knowitallshirley chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
AHH the tension, the tension! Can't wait until the date with Zabini. Something interesting is going to happen, I feel it! Maybe Malfoy will "accidentally" interfere?
aldehyde chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
:) scorpius is getting under her skin, woot! i hope she has a fanTABulous date with zabini to get over her weird awkwardness around scorpius, and that our fave blond gets mad jealous in response ;)

i'm completely swamped with work and other commitments - otherwise i would've volunteered in a split second to be your beta. hope you find someone soon, and have fun in barcelona. don't take TOO long to post the next chapter though!
hondagirl chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
So I shouldn't be on here. I mean like three papers to write, two test to study for and copies to make, so I really shouldn't be on here. But I am. And I blame it on you. (okay so it's really my fault for not having enough willpower to wait 6 hours to read this chapter but whose counting?)lol

Wow this chapter was interesting. I enjoyed the fight..er... discussion between Zabani and Malfoy. And I have a funny feeling Zabani has an idea that Malfoy likes Rose. I mean they are best mates after all and usually best mates can read each other well. Or at least my friends can Hell, they can tell I like a guy before I even realize it. But that's a story for another day...

This chapter was good, I especially liked the fact that even though Zabani was right in front of her, she couldn't keep her eyes off Malfoy. Poor girl. She's got it bad.

The only constructive criticism I have is this line, "Weasley,” he whispers, “are those Scorpius his notes?”. I'm not sure if you meant "Scorpius' notes". That threw me off a bit but that could just be a computer error.

All around not bad. I would offer to beta but a) I have no time and b) I'm not too great at grammer and punctuation myself. Thats why I have a beta. But I don't think a beta is neccessary for you. You seem to have a pretty good grasp on the english language and sentence structure already. So I wouldn't worry too much. Have fun on your class trip and don't do anything Rose wouldn't do...haha. As long as there's no Malfoy-alike boy going on your trip, I think you'll be safe. *wink wink*

-another long review from honda :)
2,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 137 .. Last Next »