Reviews for Chronicles
Jenni.Metal chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Wooh! A fainting due to the exhuastive consumation of alcohol is certainly one way to end a chapter, eh?

I look forward to reading the next installment, whenever you get around to it. )

Jenni.Metal chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
-Practically sprints to the next chapter-

x))

Very good chapter. )

Jenni.Metal chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Oh my SWEET lord. x))

A very imaginative detention idea; a detention turning into a ono on one water fight! xD

You've had me creasing up. )

-Goes to read on-

Jenni.Metal chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Ha /ha/! D

I loved the cauldron fight; a brawl on the floor with Scorpius Malfoy! x))

I wouldn't say no. ;p

-Continues to read-
Jenni.Metal chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Hrm.

I was goign to wait until I was up to date with each chapter, but then I decided I'd review a little in-between, also. x)

You write with a great amount of humour; and anyone can sense the brillian build-up of tension you've got going. )

-Gets ready to read on-

OH! And as a postscript: Are you American? I know if you are sometimes you can tell because there is over-use of the British expressions frequently used in HP, but I was just wondering because you put "...with uncle Harry almost killing his cowardly father’s ass with it!” (Empahsis on the word ass) xPP -blushh- Not meaning to criticise at all; as you write the rest of the story very well, and I thought you might be British until I saw that?

Katie.Cupcake chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Oh, my.

OH, MY. I've fallen in love with a MALFOY. :/

The things you do to me. Anyway, WOW. Great story, so far. I am postively, irrevocably hooked.

OH. Don't make Scorpius angry with Rose; they got so CLOSE!

Dx

-is impatient for the updatee-

Please update; and soon? xDD

Katie. (:
missdagane chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Oups, I can not wait to read more; What will happen now? Please update asap (let me be a litte "Rose" homeworks of course).
iluvtheoc3000 chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
WoW this is getting good... and i love that Malfoy is jealous of Zabini... and that he knows about it now... i understand that you cant write as much now and i understand that you wont be able to post in a while... but if you can PLEASE dont make it to long of a wait! cause this story is amazing
Rome J Wolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
no lily could have want just a few minutes.
just a girl chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
WOW! i couldn't stop giggling throughout the whole chapter...

great job! that was so enpredictable...the whole situation! wow

can't wait until u update the next chappie!
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Hey, me again! When Scorpius said, “I’m getting on your nerves, isn’t it?” shouldn't it have been "I'm getting on your nerves, aren't I?" Or is he just getting incoherent from the booze? Anyway, can't wait for you to update...I'm so hooked on this!
trobairiz chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Woah, you really know how to keep us all in suspense don't you!

I added you on LJ if that's OK.
aldehyde chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
oh this was so hawt ;) i absolutely loved the way things changed near the end of the game, with scorpius coming onto rose and her nervousness. DAMN LILY for walking in right then! ugh! you're gonna make us wait, aren't you :P 'cos i really don't see scorp or rose agreeing to play truth/dare anytime soon :P although they might get more detention for drinking in class? hee.

good work, update soon!
LittlePattenrond chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
That was Genius!

Really got love the love/hate genre.

But Lily got to know better next time... really!

And if Scorpius call Rose ugly again at least she wuould be able to tal back.
AmOrFoReVeRmOrE chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
wow... but i forgot about zabini! poor him. he doesn't even know about hermione and draco and the love that they OBVIOUSLY share. or at least, i think he doesn't know
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »