Reviews for Chronicles
wonderstruckflightrisk chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
i love it! i'm dying! i can't wait for the next chapter. so much sexual tension between the two. ah!
Katty.164 chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
it wasn't bad. i wonder what scorpious reason is...hm would you happen to know?
peachpaige chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
I'm so glad I found this story. It's great and I can't wait for more. You have a very distinct style and voice! Keep up the awesome work.
AnnaMThiessen chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
Great story! It's so good and you are a great amazing writer! Can't wait for the update...
knowitallshirley chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
AHH the tension, the tension! Can't wait until the date with Zabini. Something interesting is going to happen, I feel it! Maybe Malfoy will "accidentally" interfere?
aldehyde chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
:) scorpius is getting under her skin, woot! i hope she has a fanTABulous date with zabini to get over her weird awkwardness around scorpius, and that our fave blond gets mad jealous in response ;)

i'm completely swamped with work and other commitments - otherwise i would've volunteered in a split second to be your beta. hope you find someone soon, and have fun in barcelona. don't take TOO long to post the next chapter though!
hondagirl chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
So I shouldn't be on here. I mean like three papers to write, two test to study for and copies to make, so I really shouldn't be on here. But I am. And I blame it on you. (okay so it's really my fault for not having enough willpower to wait 6 hours to read this chapter but whose counting?)lol

Wow this chapter was interesting. I enjoyed the fight..er... discussion between Zabani and Malfoy. And I have a funny feeling Zabani has an idea that Malfoy likes Rose. I mean they are best mates after all and usually best mates can read each other well. Or at least my friends can Hell, they can tell I like a guy before I even realize it. But that's a story for another day...

This chapter was good, I especially liked the fact that even though Zabani was right in front of her, she couldn't keep her eyes off Malfoy. Poor girl. She's got it bad.

The only constructive criticism I have is this line, "Weasley,” he whispers, “are those Scorpius his notes?”. I'm not sure if you meant "Scorpius' notes". That threw me off a bit but that could just be a computer error.

All around not bad. I would offer to beta but a) I have no time and b) I'm not too great at grammer and punctuation myself. Thats why I have a beta. But I don't think a beta is neccessary for you. You seem to have a pretty good grasp on the english language and sentence structure already. So I wouldn't worry too much. Have fun on your class trip and don't do anything Rose wouldn't do...haha. As long as there's no Malfoy-alike boy going on your trip, I think you'll be safe. *wink wink*

-another long review from honda :)
caraez chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
I hope next time is soon! I like this chapter better than the last one, it's very good. Good job!
LadyAlmondstar chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
oh, it's all getting a bit complicated for Rose. On one hand: Zabini - practically perfection (kind, polite, good looking, clever) one the other hand his best friend: Malfoy - who is just perfect for her. I don't want her to hurt Zabini, but then I don't want him to hurt her...But then again she doesn't seem that interested in him...Can't wait for the next chapter, this story is getting really interesting. I was getting worried that it was going to be drunken kiss n then they're suddenly together.

I really like your character of Rose, she's got quite a bit of Hermione in her and Ron's humour. And probaly both her parents tempers. I also love the way you write dialogue, it's very beleivable.

All in all I love this fic :)
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
Great story I like it a lot I love the character interaction can't wait for the next update have fun on your trip though !
dustandglitter chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
Cool chapter.

Hahah. Albus and Louis made me laugh.

Btw, when you say Beta, do you mean an offical one(like the site ones) or just a normal one? I dunno if I'm making sense... But, yeah, I beta loadsa stories so I wouldn't mind or anything if you'd like?

Update as soon as you can :)
Jenni.Metal chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
YUM.

You can't leave it like that for a FORTNIGHT! xD

-.-

-Drops dead-

Now what shall I do?

I'll tell you what I'll do; I'll cry.

Cry, until you return. xDD

Have a good trip!

- Jenni. x
eliseyweesey chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
I love that Stephano has a backbone! AND I love that Scorpius is so desperately trying to get him away from Rose!
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
Yet again, another amazing chapter, and yet again, I'm tearing my hair out in anticipation.
jojo 3 SWE chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
...There is nothing more to say other then that your fanfic is, AWESOME!

I love it!