Reviews for Chronicles
kiwi the almighty chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Oh dear how could you leave it at just that? Bloody cliffhanger! I REALLY need to know what happens next!

Btw, I love how you portray Scoprius and Rose. They have depth and a nice character to them. Kudos!

Update son!
Yochanan Suishoukin chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
It's very funny. I laugh through all of the chapters. And I like your Rose and Scorpius. Poor, poor Goldstein for keep walking into the two of them, but after seven chapters it finally happen anyway.

I'll add you on LJ if you don't mind. I'm j_a_lie there.
Meesch chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
I love it!
Slytheringurl chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
Loved it! I'm on my toes!

pls update soon
Mionesaysgrrr chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Im On The Edge Of My Seat!

AMAZING!

Update! Update! Update!

Please

Carousel of Dreams chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Wonderful! Great character development and everything!

And the drama with Lily walking in.. brilliant. ]
elise chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
jealous scorpius makes me giggle :)
Flora chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Wow, they almost kissed... wonder what reaction they'll both have in the morning! And what their professor is going to say xd
Alexandrra chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Whew, indeed! I loved this one! You just gotta love drunk teenagers who are so lusting after each other without even realizing it yet ;) I understand if you have a lot of work to do, but please try to update as soon as you can, 'cause I'm a Chronicles-addict!
Jenni.Metal chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Wooh! A fainting due to the exhuastive consumation of alcohol is certainly one way to end a chapter, eh?

I look forward to reading the next installment, whenever you get around to it. )

Jenni.Metal chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
-Practically sprints to the next chapter-

x))

Very good chapter. )

Jenni.Metal chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Oh my SWEET lord. x))

A very imaginative detention idea; a detention turning into a ono on one water fight! xD

You've had me creasing up. )

-Goes to read on-

Jenni.Metal chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Ha /ha/! D

I loved the cauldron fight; a brawl on the floor with Scorpius Malfoy! x))

I wouldn't say no. ;p

-Continues to read-
Jenni.Metal chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Hrm.

I was goign to wait until I was up to date with each chapter, but then I decided I'd review a little in-between, also. x)

You write with a great amount of humour; and anyone can sense the brillian build-up of tension you've got going. )

-Gets ready to read on-

OH! And as a postscript: Are you American? I know if you are sometimes you can tell because there is over-use of the British expressions frequently used in HP, but I was just wondering because you put "...with uncle Harry almost killing his cowardly father’s ass with it!” (Empahsis on the word ass) xPP -blushh- Not meaning to criticise at all; as you write the rest of the story very well, and I thought you might be British until I saw that?

Katie.Cupcake chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Oh, my.

OH, MY. I've fallen in love with a MALFOY. :/

The things you do to me. Anyway, WOW. Great story, so far. I am postively, irrevocably hooked.

OH. Don't make Scorpius angry with Rose; they got so CLOSE!

Dx

-is impatient for the updatee-

Please update; and soon? xDD

Katie. (: