Reviews for Chronicles
The viEns of hIStorY chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
Ohh things ARE getting interesting now! loved this chapter keep up your good work, hope you find a beta, I would offer but I've got exams in 3 weeks *screams* oh and enjoy your school trip... it's ok for some .. ]
AmOrFoReVeRmOrE chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
i love it. the story is getting better and better and i'm so sad that you are going on a school trip
LittlePattenrond chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
Ok, this definitly my favorite chapter so far

I just Love the quote:

"Just like me to attract boys who recognise their best mate’s handwriting."

In, fact the whole stephano/Rose interaction crak me up and I love jealous Malfoy!

Really, excellent chapter!
sa0irse chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
TWO FREAKING WEEKS?

I am not sure if I can stand that...

There's so much sexual tension in the air, I half expected them to grab and snog each other senseless!

By the way, loads of fun in Barcelona, I am jealous!
LittlePattenrond chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
Aw! he leave her his note! Too Cute

Again love the Rose/Scorpius interaction.

Love It!
Jenni.Metal chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
-Bounces around happily-

I would've read this faster but I've been ill; wish I /had/, reading your writing would've cheered me up a tonne. D

Another perfect chapter; because anyone who did expect them to now be best friends must have been slightly delusional or something - I love that you write things that aren't as surreal as other fics.

Update son, please. And I also adore the fact that she said crush and he said LOVE. D

Although it would've been even nicer if Rose realised that, too. )

- Jenni. x
GrossGirl18 chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
love it, love it, and...oh ya! did i mention that i love it?
pdaervo chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
Wonderful story, best that i've found for Scorpius and Rose so far :)

“Sod off, Malfoy! What’s your fucking problem anyway? Have you developed a silly schoolboy crush on me or what?”

Unfortunately, he has good reflexes and catches the book. In return, he smashes it to the ground, and then looks at me with eyes narrowed to slits. “Listen to me closely, you fucking retard,” he sneers dangerously, “never in a million years would I be delusional enough to fall in love with someone like you.

Am I too cliche, or was their a slip of mouth there ;)

Update soon please
knowitallshirley chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
I freaking love your sense of humor. Great job on the insults. Can't imagine anything so creative myself.

Anxiously waiting for the next installment of the development between Rose and Scorpius!
just a girl chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
ok, i think that i enjoyed this chapter fairly too much, and could not contain my laughter while reading it. i admit, i'm obsessed with "chronicles".

um, i sort of WAS expecting the lovey-dovey acts, but i think your way was MUCH more realistic...and it was obvious that Malfoy is starting to soften towards Rose (the whole notes thing, lol)

anyways,

Great job so far, please, keep up the fantastic work.

:D
LupinTonksLove chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
Oh, he left her his notes! I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
THIS WAS AMAZING! Almost as friggin amazing as the last chapter! Oh Merlin, the suspense! The drama! The swears! The hot bodies!

Sorry...

I LOVED it! THat was awesome! Malfoy left her his notes! Aw! Lily was really funny, and Scor actually has a point-she did almost kiss her dates best friend! Bad Rose! I loved the line, "I care about Stephano!" AWW! Scorp has a HEART! LOL. Awesome chapter! Update soon, please!
wonderstruckflightrisk chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
i freakin' love this. update soon. more rw/sm, please.
iluvtheoc3000 chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
ok so i think it is so cute that he left the notes for her... ah and i think jealousy is the sexiest emotion a man can have, so Scorp in this chapter was totally hot!
insert random comment here chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
The plot thickens! Cool, I can't wait for James and Albus!
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 141 .. Last Next »