Reviews for Chronicles
sa0irse chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
Whatever you say, I like this new chapter!

Ah, I am looking forward to the club night.
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
Wow. This Stephano seems to be QUITE a catch. I'm almost halfway to shipping him with Rose now.
Alexandrra chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
It didn't suck, it was just kind of a filler chapter, but those need to be done too :)

the feast thing is going to be really interesting, I'm curious to see what you're going to do with it. and I'm also curious to the club night, which will be next chapter, I suppose.. well anyway, try to update soon
hondagirl chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
This chapter was alright but as you said, not one of your best. It seemed more like a filler but filler chapters are necessary. :) Although I dd enjoy Scorpius flirting with the barmaid. That made me laugh. And Rose and Scorpius doing the ball together or party or whatever it's called will be interesting.

Sorry I don't have more to say but it's 6:30 in the morning here and I only came online here to find info for my . And I really can't think Rose/Scorpius right now, let alone review, I'm not in that mindset. But I wanted to let you know a) I'm glad your back and b) I'm even more glad you updated. I promise you a longer review next time. Thanks for the update!

-honda
Bitterly-Me chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
WOW! Good job on this! PLEASE update soon! I love your other stories too! lolz.

much luv,

-grl4peace

:D
bandgeek17 chapter 8 . 4/29/2008
hm? there's a lot of foreshadowing in this chapter :)
bandgeek17 chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
YAYY! great chapter..possible jelously on malfoy's part? hm? hahah just keep up the good work _
breeutiful chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Well, wow, I think you are an extremely talented writer as you have the ability to portray extremely well. Love it so far. Please update soon. :D!
hannahannah chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
oh a hallway fight...

don't people realize that everyone's listening?

well emoted.
drcjsnider chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
Oh my goodness... i don't see how you are ever going to bring these two together... :) love the story so far though!
Raf chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
*sigh*

not another chapter for another 2 weeks? [well technically one now]...gr rawr snarl growl etc...

ehh what can i say, i love this story xD...i dont bother reviewing stories i dont like [though i have wanted to review some fanfics but they require ye to be like verified or sumfin...im gonna stop rambling now]...as soon as you get home PLEASE UPDATE!

oh, and hope barcelona is awesome xD

chers, xoxox, Raf
mustardgirl1128 chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
DUN DUN DUN! This was great-I love the sexual tension! Zabini is so sweet! And I lovewd Al and Louis being all bortherly and macho! LOL. Fantastic job, I can't wait for more! Awesome! Keep it up!
GrossGirl18 chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
AH!

im going to kill u Josephinee. i am siryusly going to kill you. how could u do this to me? didn't i allredy tell u i LOVE Chronicles? something like (flashback)... love it, love it, and... oh ya! did i mention that i love it? (end of flashback)

the moment u get acsses 2 a computer... rite! rite like the world will end tomarrow? y? because if you don't then it just mite!

GrossGirl18
wonderstruckflightrisk chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
i love it! i'm dying! i can't wait for the next chapter. so much sexual tension between the two. ah!
Katty.164 chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
it wasn't bad. i wonder what scorpious reason is...hm would you happen to know?
2,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 141 .. Last Next »