Reviews for Chronicles
Identity chapter 26 . 2/20
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful fan fiction... It's the first one I've read that makes me laugh, makes me smile, makes me truly interact with the characters. I know you wrote this years and years ago, but please write more - I'd read it all!
From ID x
bethabest2384 chapter 26 . 2/11
EXCELLENT! Loved it:) I stayed up late into the night reading this. Only my second Scorpius/Rose story and you made me love them even more:)
Sunshine121 chapter 26 . 1/21
Class!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
I started reading this because I wanted this beautiful Rose and Scorpius fanfic, but now I just want Rose and Stephano.I'm sorry,but it's true.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
God,now I'm rooting for Stephano Zabini and not is an ass but Stephano is a sweetheart.
absorbeo chapter 26 . 12/18/2014
I love how well you can pinpoint their personalities without them having lots of canon depth.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
First off I would like to say that this chapter was completely out of character. If rose was the clever person she is, she wouldn't have allowed him!
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
.Amazing!
Excalibur chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Oh my gods this is so awesome i love it so damn much
ibnatlovesit chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
Oh my god this was fantastic! Excellent writing :)
ibnatlovesit chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I like how you write. Getting big expectations for this.
ScorpiusRose chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I wish it didn't have to end.
Yummykitkat88 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
:D 8D
aqua-empress chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Well. I definitely liked it! :)
Though Malfoy behaved like a grade A asshole most of the time, I still like the ScorpiusXRose ship.
Wonderful fic!
Celtic Ice Dragon chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
I really enjoyed this story and would like to thank you for writing it. I had been browsing through, trying to find a story with more than one chapter where they started out as hating each other and then I clicked on this one. I made me smile.
2,081 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »