Reviews for Chronicles
Theanamenia chapter 26 . 1/29
I finished this in one day im simply in love with it. And that said i will put this on my fav stories so i can come around and read it again and again and again
I feel really bad for violetta, but at least Rose isn't the bitchy type that likes to rub things in people's faces.
lalala chapter 26 . 1/12
that was awesome i love it! i just wish she made him work a little hader to get her back again
luminxnt chapter 26 . 1/10
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HELL IM DYING PLEASE HELP THE FEELS THIS LITERALLY THE BEST STORY EVER THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
awesome sauce chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
i lo0ve these fan fictions i cant stop reading them
Guest chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
LOVE. Just love.
Kel Angel chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
I love this.
Veena chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
Aww this was beautiful :)
thx for writing this
Guest chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
This is one of the few stories for me on par with Where the Red Fern Grows, which means, it has made me cry. It was beautiful and the symbolism was absolutely perfect. The only criticism I have is that the slave for a day trope gets old, but it was useful in moving the story along. Well done, you.
FaeVictoria713 chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
I know this story has been finished for a while but after that kiss I really am expecting something descriptive for the first time they have sex. Come on! If the kiss was like that and they were barely starting intercourse has to involve freaking fireworks
Adrianna chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Sweet! Worth the wait
Aibileen Finch chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
What have you done to done to Scorpius, woman?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
ahhh in a love hate relationship with this chapter! I absolutely love that Scorpius did what he did and Stephano found out and insulted her(shows how little he knows of her) but Rose forgave Scorpius waaayyy too quickly! He completely humiliated her, and didn't allow her to tell Stephano until the end and that comment about her being a two-timing bitch was completely uncalled for! And those comments from other students would bring anyone down, she didn't seem as affected as one should have been imo... loved everthing else, though, just Rose's reaction at the end was a bit...lacklustre?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
oh man, I absolutely adored the last line! I can't believe the both of them snogged thoughhhhh and Rose didn't want to stop? I feel like Rose should have more of a moral compassand Scorp! It's his BEST MATE'S girlfriend! Honestly, how can Rose get into a r/s with him later if he cheats on his own girlfriend and betrays his best friend so easily?
Ksusha chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
OMG! It's literally my favourute story about Rose and Scorpious (trust me, i have read a huge amount before)!
So, that all started when i found out that only 4 chapters were translated on my mother language and i really wanted to know what would be the whole story about. So, i started to read this on English and, honestly, i've never regreated! All actions in the story were in the right moment, nothing silly happened. I was reading it with pleasure for 2 days without loosing my interest and was tortured when i needed to do other things.
So good, so amazing work! Thanks a lot! :)
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »