Reviews for Chronicles
Guest chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
I LOVED IT THIS IS NOW MY FAVORITE FANFIC LOVED LOVED LOVED IT
amy chapter 19 . 7/9/2016
I CANNOT believe how perfect this story has been so far. SERIOUS kudos to you and your beautiful writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/31/2016
you should be an Author for a living, your writing is incredible!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2016
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but love it!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
I absolutely LOVE THIS. All the characters just jumped out to me and the plot was amazing!
theletterzia chapter 26 . 5/11/2016
Alright, let me just tell you how much I love Chronicles and Paramnesia. Your stories are two of my favorite pieces of fanfiction, and I wish I had told you as soon as I read them a couple years ago, but as I was then a silent reader, I'm now compensating.
Your Rose embodies most of what I adore in a leading lady, both the good and the flawed, and Scorpius... well, enough said. Thank you for the healthy dose of unique romance you infused into the fandom!
Love, Z.
Raven chapter 26 . 5/8/2016
Well damn. 6 years later this story is still awesome. You had me reading non stopping laughing, irritated more than I'll admit, squealing at the irony, and overal grinning my ass off. Thank you for such a well written story with an awesome plot, interesting twists, and great characters. Also I will be taking some of your insults they used against each other to my advantage... :)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/6/2016
Holy shit you are an awesome writer. I personally know
What it's like to fall in love and you perfectly portrayed the experience and the feel. I expected this to be a cliché like many others I've read but no. This was and is an amazing story. You are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work
StormageddonDarkLadyOfAll chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/14/2016
That was beautiful. It was amazing and so damn enticing! Hones
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
HALLELUJAH! FIN-FUCK-ILY! THIS WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SCENE IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY AND SO WELL WRITTEN TOO AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH IM LITERALLY DANCING RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2016
I swear this story made me cry, laugh, and sing in all the right places.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/3/2016
Wow...
"Shocking, amazing, heartbreaking, beautiful"
Guest chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
I swear i nearly cried, that was beautiful! The way you flowed into that moment was so antural, and lovely. Amaing! Though, whats gonna happen with Stephano i wonder...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2016