Reviews for Chronicles
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
God,now I'm rooting for Stephano Zabini and not is an ass but Stephano is a sweetheart.
absorbeo chapter 26 . 12/18/2014
I love how well you can pinpoint their personalities without them having lots of canon depth.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
First off I would like to say that this chapter was completely out of character. If rose was the clever person she is, she wouldn't have allowed him!
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
.Amazing!
Excalibur chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Oh my gods this is so awesome i love it so damn much
deactivated.account.2015 chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
Oh my god this was fantastic! Excellent writing :)
deactivated.account.2015 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I like how you write. Getting big expectations for this.
ScorpiusRose chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I wish it didn't have to end.
Yummykitkat88 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
:D 8D
aqua-empress chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
Well. I definitely liked it! :)
Though Malfoy behaved like a grade A asshole most of the time, I still like the ScorpiusXRose ship.
Wonderful fic!
Celtic Ice Dragon chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
I really enjoyed this story and would like to thank you for writing it. I had been browsing through, trying to find a story with more than one chapter where they started out as hating each other and then I clicked on this one. I made me smile.
Eleanor chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
Absolutely loved it!
aspentree11 chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
Holy fucking shit. Why the hell did this have to end. EVERY SINGLE TIME I FIND A GOOD FANFICTION WHICH IS ALWAYS LIKE THREE THOUSAND BILLION MONTH OLD FROM LIKE THE STONE AGES OF THE 00'S AND HASNT BEEN UPDATED IN YEARS OR SOME REALLY SHITTY PRODIGE WRITER WHO HAS THE CREATIVITY OF A TRUE NOVELIST BUT DECIDES TO FINISH IT WAY TOO SOON FOR MY LIKING
IN WHICH CASE, YOU ARE BOTH
CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING ME SO PISSED OFF. NOW I NEED TO READ THE FUCKING SEQUEL (WHICH IS, HENCE, ONLY LIKE 20 CHAPTERS AS WELL).
FUCK YOU.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
:'( :'( :'( :'( I'm really crying right now! I love this soooo much and it just ends. oh the feels... And if u do have more fanfics i WILL read it. ;-)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2014