Reviews for Chronicles
Ksusha chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
OMG! It's literally my favourute story about Rose and Scorpious (trust me, i have read a huge amount before)!
So, that all started when i found out that only 4 chapters were translated on my mother language and i really wanted to know what would be the whole story about. So, i started to read this on English and, honestly, i've never regreated! All actions in the story were in the right moment, nothing silly happened. I was reading it with pleasure for 2 days without loosing my interest and was tortured when i needed to do other things.
So good, so amazing work! Thanks a lot! :)
Isabella Licht chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
AAAHHHH i love this fanfiction sooo much please please please PLEASE write more of these kind of fanfic. JUST AMAZING AHHHH I SHIP THESE TWO ALOT!
Hp35413531 chapter 20 . 7/2/2015
this is just so weird. its hard to be on scropius' side even though its a scores fic
Hp35413531 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
It's really hard to be team scorp in this fic bc Stephano is so perf
Katherine chapter 26 . 6/15/2015
This was absolutely amazing! I was hooked from the start. You made Scorpius exactly perfect! Thanks for amazing fan fic. Keep writing don't ever stop!
Btw this kinda inspired me to start writing some fan fica of my own thanks for that.
lee chapter 18 . 5/20/2015
candy sweets british
lm chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Just so you know, the English term for soccer is football. You might want to use it, considering Hogwarts is set in Scotland
wednesday Malfoy chapter 26 . 5/13/2015
I loved your story. It's the nicest thing I read, lately. I congratulate you! good job.

W.M.
elfwarden chapter 26 . 4/16/2015
A quite brilliant story this is.
Great work on it, i enjoyed reading it immensly
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
just ONEBIG question, rose (who is supposed to be smart), should have told scorpius that HE IS A BIGGER SLUT AND AN UNFAITHFUL FRIEND! he was willing to kiss her too, remember! what happened to her wit, has it gone down the drain after seeing his amazing good looks?
Isabella chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
this soo good I love this fanfiction so much u should do another sequal because I don't want this to end. ;)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
Ahem. That happened. This chapter was actually a bit short.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/6/2015
I like the grapes bit. It was cute.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
Ah. This'll get interesting.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2015
It's so adorable that I wanna scream.
2,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »