Reviews for Mothers and Daughters
salliesims chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
oh goodness. no one deserves this. it actually made my sad. this story made me cry. AND I NEVER CRY FROM A STORY! no one should ever deserve that.
randxgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
no! randy didn't deserve that.. noone does! and he isn't terrible! owning up to one's mistakes and being willing to change for the better speaks volumes on how a person is. and i believe randy really wanted/wants to change!

this is so good.. i pitied randy..

hopefully, everything goes well with his wife and his future first-born daughter. advance congratulations, randy!

and congratulations to you too for this job well done..
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
What a sad story. I got chill bumps while reading this and a tear welled up in my eye. I think you wrote this beautifully and did a good job putting it in Randy's POV. Though he may be a jackass and a jerk sometimes, he doesn't deserve that. No one deserves that.

Good job, I really liked this fic. Oh, and have fun tonight! I'll be looking for you on RAW, though I really don't know what to look for, lol.

Take care.
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
OMG, that's SO horribly sad! '( You must have been in a really black mood this weekend to have written such tragic stories.
giftiebee chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
WHO THE HELL WANTED THIS?

This is tragic.
Deceiving Eyes chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was kinda sad, but, if Dom lived near you, she'd probably rip your eyes out with a rusty pitchfork
MVP is My Drug of Choice chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Woah i just got tears in my eyes.
consultingstarkofmischief chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this is beautiful.
101mizzpoet101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008

...

so if you add time... from now, this possibly adds up to everything you and I have discussed...

I going to assume that this was unintenional, simply because you have a heart of gold

and I, do not.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was horrifically sad. It's raining here and it was the perfect mood for the story.

Wonderful work, Becks. You know that when you write like this, it's always my favorite.
SpiffytheSmark chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
One word: WAH! There I'm done. Now, tell me Morrison didn't pwn the Edgeheads on the Fifth Dirt Sheet.
derivereine chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
You just made my stupid ass cry.

Sammeh chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Thank you for making me have tears in my eyes.. I really love you for this.. It was really sad, and It was exactly what I wanted..

Mucho Love.. :]
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw, this was really sad! Omg!