Reviews for The Cloak and Dagger Circus
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
This is terribly cliche but I love it anyways. It's a bit slower and a little more original and a lot more in depth than many of the usual cliche super!Harry stories. Well done!
TJeanetteT chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really like it. And the vocabulary is actually something I approve of. I know you mentioned it vaguely in your author profile but I thought you meant it was lacking. Onto the next chapter.:)
30CK chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
A wonderful story thus far, and a truly expanded view of the magical Alleyways that does not disappoint. And Luna! I believe I shall be keeping an eye on this one.
loonyXtune chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
great story! i love it!
Nemrut chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
This story seems interessting enough, even more so as it includes Luna and lacks the Dumbledore bashing, which are two very good signs as well as reasons to hope you will continue this story. I would love to read more.
Fate chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
*grin*

I love Hegwigs personality!

Love to read more if you get the chance! :)
Hebi R chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
feeling very foolish right now, but i do not get the joke behind Fen Alm Alley. Please assist.
David305 chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Another charming story! Hope you continue.
Gundum M chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
i see great potential in this fic
taxzombie chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Enjoyed Hedwig's comments, always have liked that bird. Giving her a voice and a personality is a plus in my mind.

It strikes me as you're taking it slow with this. By that I mean you've allowed Harry to discover a little bit about is money, along with the fact that it's a trust fund, while he has yet to figure out that there is probably more besides. He's learned of yet another reason to hold the Dursley's in contempt, yet he did not fly into a rage. Perhaps he might be starting to bubble a bit but not boiling yet.

Not complaining, just commenting. I've read a good many where Harry seems to learn everything at once and immediately proceeds to come down on folk like the wrath of god. This is a nice change of pace.

A little humor from Hedwig, a little rebellion from Harry. The beginnings of a smarter, stronger Harry. Not bad, nor ugly, I'd give it a decent. Definately something I wouldn't mind seeing more of.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
It was a good ugly...
AnnF chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Looking forward to more.
AnnF chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Don't like the increase to Sirius, perhaps not canceling it is fine, but with Sirius' legal issues and chances of getting captured if he's at the bank?
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Good story. I like it so far.
Therio chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Forgot to add, as for the "Who's you daddy game", the only answer is could be is James Potter. Considering Harry is the spitting image of James, the only one that it could be is James. To do otherwise just tend to ruin an otherwise perfectly good story. As his story is starting out with such good promise, please don't do that.

Yes, I totally detest Severitus stories.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »