Reviews for And this time it stuck
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
lovely little one-shot
Dramione13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I really like this story! Like loads! Fantastic!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
AW like always this is so cute!
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
a very cute end ! very romantic...

well, I suppose that this couple will have a big problem thought... Charlie wants a dog... but Hermione prefers cats. what with Crookshanks ? :D
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is really good! I love it a lot! This is one of my favorite Charlie/Hermione fics so far!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was most excellent :)
Obsessed with Potter chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was one of the most beautiful things i have ever read, you are such a natural writer and i cant wait to read more of your works.
Charlie's Gal chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OMG! That was so sad and I would have cried if Charlie didn't come back! THank god he did! I loved the part where she just goes repeatedly She was not going to cry and then finally ended with ah hell, she wascrying. I dunno why but that part was very emotional.

Extermely well done
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Love the way he proposed
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Okay I LOVED this. Loved that it was Charlie. I'm a sucker for charlie. Wow, that came out wrong. You might want to ad Charlie as your second character though. I realise you probably wanted to keep the surprise but people would be able to find it easier when searching for say charlie stories.

Some of the wording was a little awkward in one or two places.

I liked the description of Charlie. 'tea extra sweet and his coffee black' was my favourite, don't ask why cause I couldn't tell you.

The proposal was sweet but a little corny which made it sweeter cause its like aw.

There were a few spelling mistakes but I'll PM them to you.

Overall I loved it. Well written, good idea, good execution. I think my favourite part was when it came time for him to leave and she just stood off to the side crying while he said goodbye to everyone. Your words just painted that so clearly in my mind.

Loved it!
KaraSays chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
i really enjoyed this.

atleast you didnt get rusty like i did when i didnt write for awhile.

this was really good.
LovinLife107 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I loved the story! You write wonderfully well, I'll be looking forward to reading another story from you soon. :)

LovinLife107
endeavor chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
OMG! i loved it! it was so sweet!