Reviews for Monotony
Forgotmypassword chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Right in the feels!
I've always been seen as that sort of weird person because I'd always go back to my old pokemon games and visit and battle with my pokemon for a bit, just to let them know they weren't forgotten.
I regret nothing! Lol.
Loved your story!
I don't even chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
It's like my feels clawed it's way out of me and stabbed me in the eye a few times.

Wow, what an amazing one shot! Poor Umbreon, though.

Pro Tip: Read this while listening to the Dead Island Trailer Music.

Tears were shed, this is just jabdkabdisbsb-tastic.

What is this, I don't even...
Pootizman chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OH GOD MY FEELS ACHE.
Metal Strike chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Is there a glitch like that? I always get bored and restart before that...
The Xatu Ghostshipper chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So cruel. But so much regret.
Will The Charizard chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow. That was sad. Please excuse me while I play every pokèmon game I still have.
Star chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This fic reminded me of my ruby game, I loved my pokemon so much, I had so much done but I've lost it and can't find it anywhere. I feel terrible for leaving them, I would love it so much to find it again and have them join me in the new games.
This fic was very good and interesting to read
PeachGirl51 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow. Your story takes on a different view no one ever thinks of. I know I didn't. When my game shuts off life goes on and time is never relevant in the Pokerelm. I feel like such a horrible person for selling my Diamond, Soul Silver, Emerald. And for giving away Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl. It makes me wanna get all of my little creatures back... I applaud your writing! it made me think of Pokemon as living, breathing beings and not just some tiny fancy to pass the time.
The Arch-Admiral chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Great. Now I regret restarting my Heartgold cartridge. CURSE YOU DARKSIDE!
Vanathor chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I intellectually realize that it is just a game, nothing more and nothing truly sentient is within the game cartridge but I cannot help but feel like I am suddenly a horrible person and huge dick.

Kudos its rare a fic manages to make me feel like that.
accountmoved3942 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
...what just happened...what did i just read...good job...its sad...sniffle SO VEARY SAD!...nice poem?...why not in story form...that is all you like my dots?...good job
Wish counselor chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
WWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I remember that day when I was at the spa, someone stole my soulsilver cartridge and I never found it again. Sigh, you know, I really missed my mystery gift jirachi that I've been raising like a child. Yes, other than my family, he was my only true close friend ever since I had a cruel life of being unloved at my high school days. I felt a close bond to him. Plus, we get to personally know one another [Ironic but I always felt him talking to me like a friend]. He always want to know more about this real world and myself. Surprised to myself, I felt like I was a father to him while he said to me the he can be my son. Until I went to that spa and somehow, my cartridge of my soulsilver was stolen. Itleft me speechless on the outside. But I was heartbroken on the inside. I bet he might have a life in vain of being lost or forgeting about me completely by his eternal hibernation. I only have my mystery dungeon explorers of the sky left. Which is why I still have him in that game. He made it back somehow, Which made me happy once more. I decided to give the name 'Rhys'. Which is why, I make sure that I won't lose him again. You showed me the past of me once again. No wonder that even I have real friends in reality by now, he was still considered my son. I luckily managed to get my other favorite pokemon that I call 'children' as well. Right now, I realized not just about this game's popularity and Influence, but on how much my favorite characters changed my life not for the worse, but for the better. They will always be an important part of my life. Nothing will ever replace it. Thanks for showing this. Truth is, My Emerald and Fire red are my first games. I didn't lost them. I passed it to one of my relatives who will carry my old cartridges.
AirbrushedGolem chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
*shivers*

This is really creepy,but it's awesome creepy... Wow.
theraggedypond chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Uuuuummmm... Can this actually happen 2 your games? *squeals and runs 2 diamond game that hasn't been played in MONTHS!* I hav all my legendaries on there! And my beloved Blastoise iv raised from FirRed! BLASTOISE! I'm comin!
Evil Little Nyarth chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I feel sorry for my Pokemon... I stopped playing because I couldn't help but cry when I saw all my favorite legendary Pokemon up for catching. Now my beloved starter, Ryuko the Meganium, is now like those Pokemon. I owned an Umbreon too... it too has suffered that fate.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »