Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: The True Shinobi
alwaysjuliebooks chapter 1 . 2/15
that was a great first chapter.
sgriffin730 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
this was
so good update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Oh maw gooyness. Peanut Butter Vibes. Glass Animals. You should listen.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I like Ebisu, you certainly won't be hearing anything from me on that point. Naruto's transition however (as you have portrayed him just like the canon, which I think is very interesting. I can't wait to see his development) shouldn't be too fast. Other than that, I like it!
SeverlyLate chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I loath stories with idiotic setups. That on top of the lame "from zero to hero" after abit of training.
Kara chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
This is awsome! More please!
Landydou chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
I so like your story. why you don't continue it ? I'll wait to read the next if it have a next. ;D
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
doin awesome man whens update?
Qatzol chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Good job,one of few good stories where naruto acts like a true ninja
anonymous007 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
want more!
Chris876 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I saw u used 69 twice there and my inner pervert got out of its box
empresskitsune chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I'm usually really bad at remembering to review, especially on my phone but I have to say that this is a brilliant original story and I hope you update ;)
Crystal M. Key chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
This is a fascinating story, and it's been ages since I last read it; I had forgotten about half the plot. I really hope you update it sometime. Thanks! Favorite quote:

The head interrogator was needless to say quiet unhappy as he sat drinking his cup of tea, staring across to the purple haired woman beside him he growled irritably.

She looked at him and quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh? Is Ibiki-kun frustrated? My my, what girl grabbed your attention that's able to twist you around more so than even I the Great ANKO! Sexiest and Deadliest Kunoichi in all of Konoha can? I must find their name so I can learn," this served merely to make the generally all around unflustered man more irritated. He looked at the woman as he set his tea cup down, his face losing all emotion, Anko picked up the sudden changed before becoming serious herself.