Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: The True Shinobi
Oh maw gooyness. Peanut Butter Vibes. Glass Animals. You should listen.
I like Ebisu, you certainly won't be hearing anything from me on that point. Naruto's transition however (as you have portrayed him just like the canon, which I think is very interesting. I can't wait to see his development) shouldn't be too fast. Other than that, I like it!
SeverlyLate chapter 3 . 2/10
I loath stories with idiotic setups. That on top of the lame "from zero to hero" after abit of training.
Kara chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
This is awsome! More please!
Landydou chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
I so like your story. why you don't continue it ? I'll wait to read the next if it have a next. ;D
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
doin awesome man whens update?
Qatzol chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Good job,one of few good stories where naruto acts like a true ninja
anonymous007 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
want more!
Chris876 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I saw u used 69 twice there and my inner pervert got out of its box
empresskitsune chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I'm usually really bad at remembering to review, especially on my phone but I have to say that this is a brilliant original story and I hope you update ;)
Crystal M. Key chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
This is a fascinating story, and it's been ages since I last read it; I had forgotten about half the plot. I really hope you update it sometime. Thanks! Favorite quote:

The head interrogator was needless to say quiet unhappy as he sat drinking his cup of tea, staring across to the purple haired woman beside him he growled irritably.

She looked at him and quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh? Is Ibiki-kun frustrated? My my, what girl grabbed your attention that's able to twist you around more so than even I the Great ANKO! Sexiest and Deadliest Kunoichi in all of Konoha can? I must find their name so I can learn," this served merely to make the generally all around unflustered man more irritated. He looked at the woman as he set his tea cup down, his face losing all emotion, Anko picked up the sudden changed before becoming serious herself.
Intrepid Bibliophile chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Well, I think you have a very good idea, but the execution leaves something to be desired. It feels as though you are trying to use words that you've just looked up in the thesaurus, and are unsure of the correct way to fit them into a sentence. Also, I've noticed a lot of mistakes (likely due to a faithful reliance on spell-check) with homonyms. For instance "soar" instead of "sore" and several others. I recommend a beta. Still, the premise is entertaining, and your writing isn't so bad that I gave up in disgust after only a few paragraphs, which has happened on occasion, so that's a good start! Good luck!
Alltariss chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
The story is well written, and I can find no major fault so far.

You've set up Konoha as a village that feels much more real and true to the concept of ninja. It makes the characters personality more acceptable and can therefore alter them to fit the overall feeling of the story.

A real good job, I hope you continue to write. Its not often to meet writers who aren't afraid to deviate from the actual manga.

If you have time, I hope you can read my latest story. It takes the whole concept of ninja and makes it as realistic as I can make it.

Once again, Great work!