Reviews for Minerva
Valkarious chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Definately had fun reading this story, can never find a really well written OC that doesn't feel like its corny or just way out of place :3 Props!
JBebe chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Wow! I just zoomed through this story, and I'm very impressed. Great pacing, dialogue, characterization. I like how you interwove past occult history with various mythologies to make a cohesive story. And you definitely won me over with your new Senshi! I was really struck with the poignancy of the lone outer planet princess, alone and without allies, still doing her duty and protecting the solar system.

The only question I had: with access to the Time Gate and (possibly various time streams) wouldn't Pluto know about a tenth Senshi despite that planet's extreme isolation?

I don't think my question really matters in the grand scheme of things; it was just running through my head.

Anyway, i very much enjoyed your story. Thanks for the wonderful read!
Bruteaous chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Hm...what to say about this story...

I could probably praise this piece for a good solid hour, but I will stick to the comments that may help or the things that I found most interesting about the piece. First of all, best original senshi piece I have ever read. It was not only engaging because we got to see our favorite characters having to deal with a situation beyond their control, but also because of all of the original research you had to put into it. Also the fact that Minerva wasn't just random, you tied her to Hotaru first and then to the rest of the senshi and especially to Pluto (who I've always thought needed a lover and am so happy she finally got one!).

I know it's an alternate senshi piece, but you ever consider doing a follow up to it with maybe the asteroid senshi or Babylon returning. I think it would be pretty cool and highly entertaining, to say the least.

The attention to the details of the worlds you create in your pieces is one of the reasons that I like your writing so much so I do hope that you continue this in some form even thought you wrote it a while back. Think of it as a challenge, I know that gets some people going. ;)

Good work and I look forward to reading more from you.

-Bruteaous
Pretend2besome1 chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
There's not much change from before, though the most noticeable one would be what happened in class and I guess I like the change.

Liking that you made Setsuna have a cool girlfriend, I like Minerva :)

Will you be reposting the sequel too?
AthenaNoel chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! I really like it when Kihomi was chasing Haruka and when Hotaru called her oba-san!
AthenaNoel chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
HAHAHAHAHHA I LOVE IT! Thanks for not allowing Hotaru to get hurt! really really hope you will write more soon!
AthenaNoel chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
SWEET! WELL? What happens Next! HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON!
Musashi Sanada chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
I knew Marika was suspicious, but I had a feeling she was controlled and that Babylon was the true mastermind behind this one. Good job _
Demitri Ivanov chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
I knew Kihomi was Minerva by reading some of your previous fics _ Anyway, another great chapter and keep up the good work
Demitri Ivanov chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
I love Haruka's quirky sense of humor, it brings out her... Childish side out in a way XD I wonder if she has any blonde moments! *rofl*
Demitri Ivanov chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
I definitely enjoyed Kihomi and Setsuna's date dialouge... Never trust Usagi with a wedding ring! XD And more visions that Kihomi is receiving... Is getting creepy by the moment *shudders*
Demitri Ivanov chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Once again, this is some very interesting depth to your SM fic and the mystery lives up to it's... Well, I can't say potential, but it's really good I assure you _~
Demitri Ivanov chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
O, looks like Kihomi has a crush _ I'm also disturbed by Marika's... Eating habits and think she maybe a key suspect to being the menace that Rei described... Only time will tell once I read the next chapter _~
Demitri Ivanov chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Holy smokes! This is some very deep stuff and poor Kihomi T_T Hope she'll make it out alive.
Deljuj chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Update soon! This is extremely well written!