Reviews for Immaculate
Plz! Plz! Plz! Plzzzz! Have grimmjow ( as rough but not an asshole and gets along with the twins) neliell ( as a mature adult maybe grims sister), harribell, gin, starrk and lilinette , at the very least, as a group of friends in high school and have the twins become friends or something. Btw really good start plz have a happy ending where shirt is cured and doesn't die!
Iris chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Godsdammit, get back here and write some moooooooooore! :'''''''''C so mean of you to leave us hanging like that...
JIMIRMA chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Ohh I want a happy ending for those two. It would be just to pitiable is cute! Long live Shiro!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Meh... turns out this person left this account due to real life moving on and suchlike. They MIGHT have had a livejournal, but it got "purged"...
...Sigh. hope for this story to go on is now squashed. D;
TrustyFoxy chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Looks at date of when it was updated.
You still continuing this fanfic? :3
poiplepanda chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
are ya plannin on updatin or jus' lettin us hang? tha's jus' cold. six years of nothin's a bit much for jus' time to get writin. update soon? its really good.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Awww, I wanna know what happens next! xD
love it, thanks for your work.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Yep, I really like it!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Aww, sweet, I love it. Awesome work here... :P
I hope you get back to this. it's pretty good.
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Please, pplleeeaaaassseee update! Look at that! 200 plus reviews for only three chapters! That just goes to show how many people appreciate your writing and want to read more of it!
YamiYugiYuki chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Please update again soon, its a good story so far. I know what you mean i have trouble with isomnia, i stayed up for a whole 24hrs thats a new all-nighter record YAY! Annnway love the sotry cant wait for the next chapter
ougley chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I freakin' love this story! And the parting words of Shiro were hilarious.
m.s chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I really like your story!
But are you atleast trying to write another chapter or did you forget about this altogether?
I really want you to update because this fanfic is amazing but I'm losing hope that this will be continued
Almost 6 years is too long to wait