Reviews for A Sunless Day
HershyKis85 chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
this was great, i really liked it
TwilightMomOf3 chapter 15 . 12/17/2008
this was the best Alice POV that i read! Great Job!
bellacitron chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
did you ever notice while reading fanfics there is an add at the bottom of the page that somehow relates to the subject of the fic?
Emberseve chapter 15 . 8/9/2008
WOW! Your VERY good at writing Alice's POV! I really liked this chapter! IT WAS SO SWEET! Alice and Jasper REALLY do belong together! NOW OFF TO A MOONLESS NIGHT! :]

- Emberseve
deviLISH-innocence chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
one word...WOW
deviLISH-innocence chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
hey i just discovered this story and it's amazing! ive just finished chapter 7 and are completely addicted. you've really captured the twilight vibe. it's so realistic like it truely is was happened! well done ur totally alsum!
JuliaCullen chapter 15 . 5/8/2008
That was really good. Great job!

~ Julia Cullen
onpermanenthaitus chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
that was good... thanks for writing it :)
notreal17 chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
i like how you told why charlie did not come to AZ it always bothered me that he did not come down... but i like your explanation
Carr1422 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
this was beautiful, tears to the eyes :)

i love going in other chracters mind, and you did it so well

im glad i found this

xxo Carly
PirateExtraordinaire chapter 15 . 3/30/2008

Someone has finished a different POV Twilight fanfic. CONGRATULATIONS!

This was really good. I can't wait to see what you write next.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
Aww so sweet. I'm sorry this is the end of Twilight. Are you going to continue through the summer after Twilight or through New Moon? I hope so!
xxandlovesaidno chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
how sweet!

is it over! o man is it? haha im not sure

there is a chapter from twilight that was cut off from the book you can find it on and its about how alice, edward, and bella went to vegas before getting back to forks from phonix
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
That was really great! Terrific job!
SpacePirateGirl chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
I think this was the link on the outtake, posted online, that you were looking for (I was there right before I read this, so it was convenient to just put it in the review :P :D):

Anyway, this chapter was just as great as the last one! You're a great writer! :D I really enjoyed the part where Edward and Alice watched the video! Edward's right, it soo wasn't Alice's fault :P :)

Well, I can't wait for the epilogue! :D Update soon! :)