Reviews for In Creeps the Morning and Another Day's Lost
RoseOwl chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Oh, the writing in this is simply gorgeous! I really felt moved by this story. I hope Charlotte mellows out like this in the show for Dan's sake.
LordXwee chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was beautifully written. I can say myself, I hate Charlotte and think she should die/get away from Dan, but you make her seem almost acceptable. Kudos to you.

LordXwee
Malvolia chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I love the sense of easy friendship between these two, which I think you captured especially well with this line: "She knows that the smile she gives him is shot through with amused disbelief, but the reciprocating one from him is full of the understanding that she's not laughing at him."
TheShoelessOne chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This is good. This is very, very good. In fact, I really sorta love it. :D Its really superbly written, and I feel like you've got their voices down here. Especially Charlotte. Oh, and I could totally see Dan sticking around on the island. Oh, what else can I say? I really really enjoyed this (especially since I'm really getting into Dan/Charlotte) and I'm looking forward to more like this in the future. Kudos!
queenofnoise chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
YAY! A Darlotte/Chan fic. I knew I wasn't the only one. I'm guessing this is a one-shot, but if you continue it. Count me in as an avid reader. ;)