Reviews for Rumor Has It
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
So beautiful...I loved that last scene. The imagery just made it so easy to picture.
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Two plus two equals four, but I guess mercenaries aren't known for their math skills. :D!
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Please tell me she isn't going to tell Soren that it was her, when of course... This is going to be good...
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow who was the one who spreaded the rumor? XD Awww so adorable!
ej8012 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Not bad, and the only thing about it is the fact that nobody is that dumb to not put two and two together.
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Nice. Great way to start a hard day of not-studying and I appreciate it fully. XD You're good at keeping people in character and making situations realistic. Very good, deary.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I like how it ends with the story of what happened to start it all. And how Reyson isn't even there but knows instantly while no one else (save Ranulf later, after dealing with jealous!Soren) seems to even connect what is going on.

It highly amuses me that Aimee was the one who learned that Soren has a lover and passed the story on. And how she's trying to imply to Soren that she was the one kissed.

Soren, don't worry. Unless Ranulf or Reyson tell who it is, you wont have to worry about anyone being able to connect you to the rumored lady, because you wont look much like her at all before long if the rumor goes unchecked.

Well written. Good read.
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
hee hee hee. I do love Ike/Soren. I like how the entire camp (except Ranulf) couldn't put two and two together, lucky Soren neh?
ForParadise chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Very sweet! Nice style :) I adore this pairing hehe
Jes chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
enjoyed this tremendously! thank you for writing it up. ou capture the characters quite well, and there's just enough depth and insight for surroundings and inner thoughts.
Pegitty5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Really nice! love your style.
P'choona chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Yes, I loved this. An Ike/Soren fic that was in-character, believable, and witty. The wording was excellent, and description flowed naturally.

Instant fave -heart-
dekiru otoko chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Ohh, I really hope you progress their relationship! I would love to read more of your works on them! Your writing structure is absolutely marvelous! And this story seemed to have a feeling of originality that really made it all the more brilliant D

I hope you write more!
Cherry-San chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
-giggles- Absolute cuteness. Definately a fun little fic that easy to read and lightens my mood considerably. Good job -added it to my favorites long ago- xD;

Cherry-san
starkspangly chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Is that it? It was amazing! Tell me there's more!