Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sex Change of Hogwarts
How can Madam Pomfery be so dumb? I mean hogwarts is a magic school. So she can see the girl was in boy's clothes and she has harry's features. If she says she's harry, shouldn't she believes her, knowing that an accident can happen that can change someone's sex.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 13 . 4/17
Dracoooooo noooooo
Vegebabe chapter 18 . 2/19
I loved it. Sorry that I didn't review while reading the other chapters but the truth is once I started reading I did not want to pause to even write a review. I loved how you humiliated that pug face bitch pansy (never liked her anyways) and I totally loved the bitch spell. If only it was real *sigh*. I also loved the fact that your story is different from the others because not everyone accepted them and it was not the typical *and they lived happily ever after* and you didn't have to write it because it was there. Thank you for writing an awesome story I loved it.
Mash0822 chapter 13 . 2/7
OMG! I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE KNEW!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 16 . 1/29
I don't like "bitch fights" neither do I like how fighting draws a crowd when fights only result in people getting hurt. I started daydreaming an alternative to this chapter where instead of Harry furthering the antagonism by getting down to Pansy's level, s/he pretends/announces that she (as Lottie that is) is pregnant with the Malfoy heir & Pansy will or could never do anything about it because (I assume) abortion or inducing an abortion on a magical child especially if it's pureblood would be frowned upon. Therefore Lottie is protected from (physical) attack by Pansy, when Lottie disappears no one will question why & just assume that it's due to the pregnancy (& her parents finding out -1 month amongst teenagers & already up the duff- unless they were gold diggers), and if Draco seemed to fall in love with someone else (say a boy therefore can't possibly result in sex for babies, power, & money) few would question it & the Gryffindors could be lead to believe that Draco was soo devastatingly crushed that his relationship was only about getting into the family vaults instead of his "family jewels" (into his pants) that Draco's love life became seriously & possibly permanently warped.

"Serves that ponce right for all his talk about how influential his daddy is." "I doubt he's ever \haadd\ a friend or lover who wasn't after his daddy's Galleons and approval." "If Malfoy wasn't such a git, I'd almost pity him." (collective nods & murmurs of agreement from everyone else.)
CyberSearcher chapter 2 . 1/2
OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooHHHhhhhhhhhhh!

SNAP SON!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Oh my, I was absolutely NOT expecting that!

Draco, you sly mofo. I loved him in this chapter, telling Harry when realized he loved him. Hope Harry "womens up" soon
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I was not expecting that! I seriously squealed when I got to the end! Holy crap!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Potter is quite good at this. This is shaping up to being something amazing!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Oh my gosh this was hilarious! From the girls teaching "Lottie" to be a girl and how to flirt, to the boys wanting to watch "her" undress then to Snape seemingly flirting with her. Sheesh! Can't wait for him to see Draco!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
wow I love it. I've always wanted to read this kind of story. it's funny and loving at the same time, I wouldn't thought of anything better than this one. Good work. I hope you could write HPDM in the near future. ;)
Rainbow Awesome Dash chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Omg lol
zammieloverforever chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
I love this story so much. The entire time I was reading it I was thinking that It would be awesome if Draco knew that Harry was Lottie. I found it hilarious that Snape had hit on Harry. And your dialogue was hilarious at times.
Seal chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
Great start. Crap ending.
It seems like the author can write well but got bored halfway through.
mentioned end chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
Epic story, definitely getting on the polls