Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sex Change of Hogwarts
Good one!
James351 chapter 11 . 7/8
Abandon the plan
JazzyCryptic chapter 18 . 6/14
Yay! Good ending! I was hoping for a little drarry bashing everyone And Draco calling evertone out for being jerks.
Good he almost killed the damn thing you fucking retard
Loved it.
Pretty good overall. Not much into the gay stuff much, but well written. I probably would've liked the end a little more if Harry had stayed a girl.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
THAT POEM WAS GREAT!

and I'd know - I'm studying poetry in my English Extension Class (grade 10) ;D

Amazing fic btw...lots of great plot twists!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
HOLY SHIT I'M DYING OMG I CAN'T BREATHE!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
Holy shit lmao
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
How can Madam Pomfery be so dumb? I mean hogwarts is a magic school. So she can see the girl was in boy's clothes and she has harry's features. If she says she's harry, shouldn't she believes her, knowing that an accident can happen that can change someone's sex.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
Dracoooooo noooooo
Vegebabe chapter 18 . 2/19/2016
I loved it. Sorry that I didn't review while reading the other chapters but the truth is once I started reading I did not want to pause to even write a review. I loved how you humiliated that pug face bitch pansy (never liked her anyways) and I totally loved the bitch spell. If only it was real *sigh*. I also loved the fact that your story is different from the others because not everyone accepted them and it was not the typical *and they lived happily ever after* and you didn't have to write it because it was there. Thank you for writing an awesome story I loved it.
Mash0822 chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
OMG! I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE KNEW!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
I don't like "bitch fights" neither do I like how fighting draws a crowd when fights only result in people getting hurt. I started daydreaming an alternative to this chapter where instead of Harry furthering the antagonism by getting down to Pansy's level, s/he pretends/announces that she (as Lottie that is) is pregnant with the Malfoy heir & Pansy will or could never do anything about it because (I assume) abortion or inducing an abortion on a magical child especially if it's pureblood would be frowned upon. Therefore Lottie is protected from (physical) attack by Pansy, when Lottie disappears no one will question why & just assume that it's due to the pregnancy (& her parents finding out -1 month amongst teenagers & already up the duff- unless they were gold diggers), and if Draco seemed to fall in love with someone else (say a boy therefore can't possibly result in sex for babies, power, & money) few would question it & the Gryffindors could be lead to believe that Draco was soo devastatingly crushed that his relationship was only about getting into the family vaults instead of his "family jewels" (into his pants) that Draco's love life became seriously & possibly permanently warped.

"Serves that ponce right for all his talk about how influential his daddy is." "I doubt he's ever \haadd\ a friend or lover who wasn't after his daddy's Galleons and approval." "If Malfoy wasn't such a git, I'd almost pity him." (collective nods & murmurs of agreement from everyone else.)
CyberSearcher chapter 2 . 1/2/2016