Reviews for Special Delivery
qikdaelun chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
U didn't finish!
MistressXofXbeasts chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
OMG! I love the story so far! I can't wait to read more of it! Please please please update soon!
ColorCoated chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoyed this. Duo is hilarious! Great job!
ffreeloader chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
I guess since it has been this long we can just give up on you finishing this story, It is good and a shame you don't finish it.
Jay chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
Wish you would find some inspiration to update this one! :)
Owule chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! I really love the dynamic you have going on here. I want to see more and why Heero ran away from home and married Duo. :D
Owule chapter 15 . 5/11/2012
I really love this story. Please continue! _

-Scythe
karola chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
can't believe you gave up on this story! it's really a pity! this fic is awesome! one of the best well written one I've ever read. I mean it, it's fun, original and there's a bit of drama and mistery, too! you can't stop right here! when we are about to find out Duo's past love quarrel over Trowa and Heero's true identity!

I do hope you will go on writing it!
ExecutiveShrimp chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
No! I almost died of a fatal case of disappointment when I read through chapter fifteen and scrolled up to see when you had last updated. That has been such a long time ago I suppose this story will not be continued... That is so sad. I've read several story premises with some sort of mail-order-scenario going on but Special Delivery distinquishes itself from those others in a most positive way.

I really hope you haven't given up on this and that one day we will be able to read it's continuation.
Haytang chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Oh. *blinks* Wow.

Ok, you got me addicted. Now. Please update before I have an encounter with the nice withdrawal symptoms. Thank you :D
xxrandomxx chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! It's been a year! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssse update! It's so perfect (even if it's only rated T)! Your fics are so goood.
Nutella0Mutt chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
Omg love this!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
I blame this site for not telling me you updated. 'Cause I love this chapter!
Ana-chan86 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
This chapter is just as nice as the previous ones.

Thanks for updating and sorry about the late review.

Puppy Chow sounds really yummy. It also sounds like something one shouldn't keep near one's laptop, lest it should end up in said laptop owner's tummy under the next half hour. It does seem at least as dangerous as peanut butter M&M's in the "close-to-laptop-sugary-death" category. Though as I'm sure you know, M&Ms are pretty awesome since you can eat them without worrying about putting sticky sugary stuff all over your keyboard while typing. As sad as it is, they've omitted to mention that particular fact in the commercial, but I'm pretty sure geeks like me represent at least half of the M&M's-inhaling population. Anyway. Something like Puppy Chow would require either a certain mastery of the One-Handed Typing Jedi Skill or, well, a spoon I guess. Right. I think I'll just go and get lost somewhere, now.

Thanks again and good luck for your next chapter!
Cremello chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Oh, wow. I love your writing style! It makes the story really fun and entertaining, and the plot is great! A bit too much cussing for my tastes, but there was a warning so I really don't have anything to complain about. Thanks for writing!