Reviews for Jokers Wild Ace in the Hole
Faeliya chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So looong, but lovely. :DDD
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Yay, that was really fun! I love Platinum pair, they're just wonderful. And AkaRen was definitely adorable and fluffy too. Well... actually Platinum isn't very FLUFFY, per say... more smutty. But you get the idea. ; That's why I LOVE the platinum pair, after all. They're just so GOOD with those kinds of scenes... you've gotta like each pair for a good reason, and some are because they're cute and fuzzy, some because they're awkward in a cute way, and some because of all the dirty stuff.

It was really well written and LONG for a oneshot, which is definitely a good thing for me, since I like stories that are fleshed out a good deal, so I definitely had a lot of fun with it. Thanks for writing and posting!
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Made up of AWESOMENESS. You rock girl :D
Echo547 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I cannot tell you how much WIN this was made of.

Hahaha, I really enjoyed it. I like the pace you set for the story, the little background insights on the characters and of course, the smut.

The characterizations were pretty dead-on too u.u

Awesome story -
demon m-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I can't believe I never reviewed this, I love it so much. your platinum pair is wonderful, (and the yanakiri bonus was SO cute)

brilliant, and wonderfully well-written
fool of hearts chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
WHY is it over? D:

That was so so good!

I was in dire need for some Platinum, and I love your Rikkai. _
Hiroro chapter 1 . 3/9/2008

you really know how to tense me up...
valenKusano chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
wo! i love this story!

are you continuing it?

updatex soon~! :D :D :D
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was an amazing story. I seriously admire the way you write. Keep up the good work. You have a great talent.
shadowkaru15 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
great story!
fkdsjlfdjdk chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Zomg, I love you. This story is brilliant! Really well written and not too long or short. Had to read a couple of places twice XD

Thank you!