Reviews for The Road to Sunrise
Firehedgehog chapter 39 . 2/17
poor cloud, any chance of an update?
yukio87 chapter 39 . 1/23
Please keep writing this story because it has a plot very interesting and I wanna read more of Cloud and Zack...please come back to us...please
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 39 . 12/22/2013
Honestly after that I can not stop putting your story as a favorite, you transmit a lot, hope you have not abandoned this story that I swear is the best Final Fantasy VII fanfction I've read so far.
Best of all, you have not killed Zack.
Among other things, make Seph appear randomly to scare the shit out of people is pretty hilarious.
The camaraderie of Zack and Cloud is quite endearing, they are so cute together! (Please, don't confuse. I don't like yaoi). But I must admit that this chapter took me some tears, because besides being the last update in over two years ... It gives us a deeper understanding of what was the relationship of this pair of great friends.
Sincerely hope to interact a bit more with the great author who has proven so far, would be great if you will update soon. But do what you want as long as you give us more of this drug. I love it.
Until next time, which hopefully will be soon!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
Hi!
Ohh, so much sugar ... I keep on repeating I love Rufus and Elena; The characterization you give them is just great!
Ahh ... Tifa and Cloud ... Words fail.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 37 . 12/22/2013
Ohhh ... Such tension between Rude and Reno.
I liked the end, was nothing wrong!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 36 . 12/22/2013
I love Rufus ... Why did he get sick? *pouting*
Nevertheless he never ceases to amaze me. A Turk in dress; Great joke. Oh, Ruf, nothing is that simple in this life, but at the end After all he takes a date of death.
Even now I never tire of saying that Vinnie is a serious case.
Oi, do not worry ... Loved the Oc, you know, it's fanfiction. Show them who's boss here! Anyway, we'll see where you go with Ayden Moor!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 35 . 12/21/2013
"Stop it, both you. Or I'll … hit you with my sword. Hard."
I can not believe their anyway ask "How is that I love so much Cloud?" Fools! How is it that they are so blind to such awesomeness?
Vinnie really tends to put on shows of this type.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 34 . 12/21/2013
Sephiroth, I love his name ... Only a monster, eh?
For me it is rather a human who has been experimented in the most twisted way until its breakup. Not everything is what it seems, but even someone like him certainly also has its limits. It grieves me.
Furthermore, the action sequence was not so bad : P Oi, have more faith in yourself!
And it's time for the truth.
Next!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 33 . 12/21/2013
Hi!
I think I love Reno more than I thought to accept he is dead, if I had not known beforehand that it was just a gimmick fear that had torn garments and wept bitterly ... Like when I found out that Zack had died.
Cait Sith screwing with Zack's sanity Oh, yeah!
I like as you portray to Reeve, had not read much of it so far, but honestly I think the character is well-posed.
Oh, Cissnei... I never imagined ...
Each time more turks are revealed, this is getting spicy.
Reno being the voice of reason gives me the creeps, but I think it is most appropriate.
I wonder if Cloud has black eyes, because with these interactions with Seph in dreams i doubt that to put it on easy ... I wonder if you do that Seph take Cloud's body and use it as an intermediary, something like what he did with his remnants.
Me gustan Tifa y Nube, pero a veces esto es tan frustrante ( y no lo digo del todo por tener celos de ella). I feel sorry for several reasons, the situation is certainly not the best of all, many ghosts. But in the end is becomes fully comprehensible the resistance to feel Zack and Tifa to unearth that kind of thing.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
I love Rufus and Elena, they are so ... I do not know ... Rufus and Elena!
Reno is an idol, and has many facets.
Vince, Vince, Vince, I'm waiting for him!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 31 . 12/21/2013
:D
I love this chapter, and what I have left to say is that almost got me melt into a pile ... Many sugar (And no, definitely not complaining!)
Oh, my god! ... I love your writing ...
I look forward you to update, I can not believe that two years ago has not updated ... Please do not forget this beautiful piece of heaven!
Never Morrison chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
So far, I've enjoyed the story though some of the quirks are odd and a touch grating, but up until this point there hasn't been a plot point that flew in the face of common sense as far changing the general storyline goes. Shinra dropped the plate, but made it look like AVALANCHE did it. They were able to pull this off by doing so without warning, securing the area with guards and Not letting people know they planned on doing this. Granted, it would have made muuuuuuch more sense for the TURKs to just do a flyby, drop Reno onto the platform for him to do the deed and get gone, but it wouldn't have made sense for the plot to be that secretive. With the presence of Shnra troops leading up to the column, that's what gave AVALANCHE the warning they needed, and Don Corneo himself let the others know. . Of course, with Aerith taking Marlene home, Tseng grabbing her and then going after the column, it all worked out in that mysterious manner of plot everywhere. Anyway, all I was really saying was that Shinra wouldn't make it Obvious that they were about to do something like that. At least not in any way that could leave witnesses.
Bridget chapter 39 . 11/5/2013
MOOOOOORE! *cries* I can't believe I only just found this story but it's so amazing and it's been so long since you updated! I hope it's just a really long break and not a permanent hiatus... Please plesae please post more!
CrimsonWing67 chapter 34 . 9/9/2013
Sniff... Reading this for the 9th time now... It's such an amazing work... Hope it finishes, regardless of how long it takes.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
Unfortunately, reading about that beach date brought me back to the times when my brother used to pick me up and toss me into the river "for fun."

I can't swim.