Reviews for Remembering What Was
my infectious smile chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
This is so wonderful! I hate how everyone seemed to forget how amazing they used to be together but I really love how it all went down in your story.
xLadyAng3lx chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
That was really great! i had really loved reading this! i just wished it had happened for real! i'm still hoping for a Brucas End-Game!
BDavis427 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
i forgot how much i loved this! this was probably the best brucas proposal i have ever read! amazing job! i loved the entire thing!
IssyBell91 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh my..I'm crying now. That was absoloutely beautiful.

Brooke was and is the one for Lucas! Damn it! Lol!

How could they all forget, that was nasty! lol!

Anyways that was really great, really got to you kinda great.

You should wrie a sequle and make everyone remember how Lucas tols Brooke he was the guy for her and how she was the only one to get those speeches because she is like the one for him damn it! lol still really bitter about the whole Leyton epic romance crap the writers gave us ggr!

Anyways this was a really good read!

Izzie x
TaraFish chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
YAY! Great story... and I agree... it's like everyone completely forgot what Lucas and Brooke used to be.
Brooke D chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
It was really cute. Brooke panicking was so funny. Great story. :)
KE.LG chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
if only it could happen like that in the real show
Warm Whispers chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
This story is perfection, I absolutely love it, it's definitely one of the best, it is so real, honest, it's like you're in Brooke's mind.

I hope you'll write another chapter, like their wedding or when they have a kid or something, whatever it is it will be great.
missdenmark chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
wow that was just amazing, it was perfect! I wish with all my heart that something like this happens in season 6, they need to be together! you have really captured the love between Brucas in this chapter, and you almost had me crying! hehe.

but it was def. worth it!
BrucasGrl309 chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
I actually cried when i read the second chapter. Just how you exact you were about Brooke's emotions toward living Angie and her love for Luke. Perfect. It was amazing. Keep going.
Brooke D chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
I liked it, update soon. ;)
Team Davis-Scott chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Wow! I totally love this story! its amazing cant wait for the next UD
Warm Whispers chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Both chapters are amazing, your writing is great and I think you really understand and describe Brooke beautifully and truthfully. I hope you'll continue this story, it deserves it and you could do great things.

PS: I loved the end of your first chapter when you described all the expectations there are around Brooke and her dedication to others.
missdenmark chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
God, this was so beautiful! Is this a Brucas? I hope it is, I miss them soo much and this was just.. amazing!

please turn it into a full lenght fic, I just love it!

so UD again soon:)
S05Y31 chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
This was really good. I liked it. Will there be more or was that it for the story? Either way I enjoyed the chapters!