Reviews for Quiet Summer
Guest chapter 24 . 11/4/2017
BUT SIOBAHN what happened with her? at least create one more chapter explaining thatttttt gracias ur an amazing writer
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2017
Hi
When exactly will you post again
Please post quickly
Salazar Snape chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
Isn't her dad dead, I distinctly remember something about a gravestone.
I Can Does A Jily chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
This could be a poem all on its own
annapatches chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
Oblivating Lily's mum is terrible; the intriuge and layering is amazing- it's all amazing.
heyooooooo chapter 24 . 6/11/2016
so there's seven chapters to go. please write them, i love this story to bits and the fact that it isn't finished is KILLING ME. you probably haven't been on this site for years, but if you do see this, just know we're all waiting!
Marian chapter 24 . 5/20/2016
Hello!
I have been binge-reading your stories ever since I discovered your account about a day ago. Your style seems so natural! I usually don't go for first person fics, but you manage it with taste. This story in particular highlights the youth and uncertainty in the mauraders and can't tell you how harrowing that is. Please continue to update this one because 1)The thoughtfulness and overall completeness of the characters, plot, and editing give me the warm fuzzies and 2) I haven't slept for a while and a new chapter might be the incentive I need to go to sleep (or maybe I will stay up to read it...). Anyways, thank you for adding a bit of wonder to my day and please, please, don't give up on this one!
lalalal chapter 24 . 5/14/2016
so you gonna update anytime soon or
a wee lil guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2016
Oh man, I should have known not to get into this seeing as it hasn't been updated since 2011 but I'm so glad I did. Very well done.I hope one day you find the opportunity to sit down and finish it, but know that even as it stands now, it's lovely.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
"Cela serait une évaluation précise" - That would be an accurate evaluation
"Vous êtes aussi belle qu'une planète. Ou une constellation. Ça pourrait être blessant... Qu'est-ce que je dis?" - You are as beautiful as a planet. Or a constellation. This could be offensive... What am I saying?
"Je suis étourdi" - I'm dizzy
thenewsomelibrary chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
so, I feel quite bad for not reviewing the chapters while reading especially since this isn't a finished story, but it just went so fast, and I read it all on my phone, and I just read on and on and on so... But here we go. First of all, this is so overwhelmingly (ugh spelling) amazing that I'm staying up the second night in a row until 3am to read this and now I'm finished with what is already online. The story is amazing, like how you are able to show action that makes it exciting even though it's only Lily's pov who doesn't know about everything going on but slowly gets involved. And Jily... Goodness, I can't believe it's all happening in one summer! At first, that first kiss they had, I couldn't even breath properly! You don't give descriptions of what physically happens, but Lily's thoughts and feelings are just so Lily-like that it isn't even neccessary. And Siobhanoh no, what did you do? I was scared that she'd be dead in the end and that feeling has increasedyou make me anxious. After all, I'm really looking forward to the next chapters oh my goodness... It's killing me. or more likeI'm going to suffer, but I'm going to be happy about it". Love, Jana
Ella chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
holy fucking shit what the hell Siobhan! freaking plot twist man! that like came outta no where and just fully knocked me on my arse bloody hell! (as you can tell i am just krjtlsibghtrort whaaaaaaaaaaat)
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
Love it! Update, please?
Babymac chapter 24 . 8/3/2015
What happened to Chapter 24 of 31? Are the rest in the making? I know it's been years since you've updated this one but I wanna know what happens next!

Also, in case you couldn't tell, really, REALLY loving it, keep it up! :D
Babymac chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Awwwwww that makes me so happy!