Reviews for Faint
Devanor chapter 9 . 5/15
Oh my god! Stumbled upon this 6 year old fic and it made me feel so much at once. I'd say you should "update" it so newer readers can find and read this masterpiece.
denis.d2505 chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
A truly touching and heart twisting masterpiece of both amazing skills of a writer and emotions that crown this masterpiece of literature in a golden glow for others to stumble upon and read.

I thank you for making this story as it both warmed and twisted my heart so many times that I found myself crying by the end of it.
It truly provoked some powerful emotions within me as my throat clenched painfully 1 too many times.

I thank you again for making this, Faved!
WeirdoGirl chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
There are penguins in the Pokemon world?
Hagane Gosuto chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Thank you for this, W.A. It's is the only story to make me cry every single time I read it. It started off dark, got darker, then right at the end, there was a shimmering light. This is a beautiful story. Please, keep up the good work!
Blackflame3465 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
OMG I'm reading this in the middle of the night and right now I'm crying my eyes out this was the most touching story I've ever read ;')
blitz chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
aww shit i fuckin cried :P this is a very moving story and thank you for finishing this story. many stories in my favorites tab, great,wondeous stories incomplete and i'm displeased at this so i thank you for compleating this amazing story. thank you
AnisoulJ93 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Don't usually read the sappy stuff but by the end there was a tear in my eye so not quite crying but you almost achieved that.
Sakai Kamichi chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
It is rather... amusing. No offense in any way possible, of course. Reading this practically a year after it all makes it seem even more so for me. It was beautifully written and tragic, making me be more serious, in a way. That might be be e reason why, though I am utterly overjoyed in reading such a story, I have not smiled once.

But it means nothing. Bringing out my serious side is basically making me more emotional, internally if not externally. I feel like crying, it's that touching.

Overall, this was a wonderful story. The characters were broken in in a sophisticated way, insuring little to no confusion in readers. I deeply appreciate you writing this; you have potential to become a great writer. But I suppose you don't take recommendation seriously, as it is coming from an 8th grader. Nevertheless, I hope you continue writing these stunning works of art.

Sincerely,

Sakai Kamichi
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
I am absolutely (no pun intended) exhausted, and I shall not waste your time, O All Powerfull Magician of Mewtwo Fanfiction with my declarations of your awesomeness. Fighting consciousness was worth it.

THAT WAS AWESOME!

...I couldn't resist. XD

Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I really can't say much except job well done, and I'm off to read more. Sorry this isn't much of a review, but my brain is fuzzy from lack of sleep, yet too insomnia-ridden to indulge in slumber. :(

Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
So AI is now Ai... Very interesting, I thought of the A.I. As male, in my own head, but perhaps that's because I know of few female A.I.'s... I don't know. I don't mind the romance one bit, everyone needs to do somethig different once in a while, I think.

Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Very well played, I really am enjoying this, almost more than your usual style.

Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Hmmm, and the tale grows more interesting. I can't wait to see how the two Mewtwo will interact with each other and Al fascinates me- I'm a HUGE SciFi fan.

Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very interesting. I'm still wondering as to why you chose to use the Japanese names, but I suppose I'll learn in due time. Onward to the next chapter!

lightlovebunny chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
This story made me want to cry both with joy at their triumphs and sorrow at the grief, heartache, and loss they suffered. It both frustrated and soothed me with the truths of life in whatever form it chooses to take. It made me face things which I knew happens in life though I know I may never truly understand some of the moments that your characters experienced. Thank you for putting this up for others to read.