Reviews for Gaara Hates Clowns
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/13
...0_0
'Someone's getting fired soon, Gaara thought' And then proceeded to kill the man brutally, by which point firing him would have been totally unnecessary. I am sort of horrifically entranced by this.
Silverblueroses chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Is this a oneshot? I love this fanfic soooo much! update!
AagwaMiyusu chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
O.O LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Well, it is dark of sorts, but well-written and portrayed none-the-leess. Jolly good, nyuk nyuk. . Wouldn't want to be that clown anyways...
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
O.O "..." *cough* Well then. Gaara just killed a clown. *snickers quietly* For some reason I find that immensily amusing.
Double 0 Ninja chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cool, :) But couldn't Gaara have just sneaked his sand under the door and have it opened from the inside.
Mej Cat chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Okay... I love this story. My goodness, I despise clowns for the very same reason: No one is that freaking happy! You executed Gaara's thoughts perfectly, better than I ever have. Excellent, awesome... I could go on... but I won't... so I will fave this story now, and leave.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Yay Gaara!

I actually hate clowns, but I don't mind the animal-shaped balloons xD
Vibrant Spectrum chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Yay! Another well written story! I really like your style of writing! Unfortunately, I've procrastinated from working for too long (because of your irresistibly well-written stories), so I'll just leave now.
Dark lady chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh that was absolute joy! *Snickers* Death to the clowns... Ah the fool must not have been breifed on the dangers of the desert.
GaarasGirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That. Was. Amazing. Thats all there is to say, That and I realy hate clowns... so in my opion Gaara saved the day.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
lol, maybe I should get Gaara to kill the rest the clowns, I hate clowns as well they're so freakin' scary, good story!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Nice story. It's interesting how it spirals into him killing the clown. well written
Nilaexn chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I'm running out of words to describe the awesome-osity of your stories...

I liked this one, because it's funny in some aspects, but dead serious in others. Smart Temari & Kankuro. Never bother a brooding, blood-drenched Gaara.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I'm quite amused by the humor that runs through this horror tale. This is likely cathartic to every person who grew up hating/fearing clowns. :) I enjoyed following Gaara down into his spiral of insanity, and having him mutter "mother" at the end was a nice touch.
Edlama chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow!

Both funny, and gloomy. A looming kind of gloom. I like how we're spiraled along Gaara's madness... and though the clown is really not nice (great characterisation, btw, of Gaara too) I can't help but think, don't do that, don't say that!Just like an horror movie!

A very nice, opressive fic with a sprinkle of humor that makes it all the better!