Reviews for Sparkling
T.T love this story it makes me cry
ThunderKaiTF chapter 2 . 2/20
OH MY PRIMUS
Trying to picture baby bee crying in ops arms is toooooooooooooo cute! This really is your best chapter dude :)
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Okay, this is just perfect. A Baby Bumblebee, a paternal Optimus who burps him; this just hits me right in the feels!
floWdaB chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Where have you been? I know revenge of the fallen came out YEARS ago and the fourth movie is out already.
floWdaB chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I like Fireflight. He's king of like me when I was in elementary.
gothgirl1313 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Omg, this is epic! I really hope you didn't stop the story, but the four year gap kinda makes it seem like you did...
Please update, your very talented and I love your work!
kirallie chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Poor FIreflight!
The unknown one chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Omg! Your stories are soo cute! I really like sideswipe in this chapter, keep up the brilliant writing!
jisko2ijsko chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
... did you stop this story? because the last update was 4 years ago... i really hope you didn't..
Nyx811 chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
update
IvoryCrawler chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Noooo! please update!
Nice chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Aww so cue.
magostar117 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Hey there!
I absolutely love this story, along with your other fic, Youngling.
And because I love them I thought I would mention the fact that although you obviously do not have intentions of abandoning this story, I can't help but notice that your last update was three years ago. D;
I think it is safe to say that this story has been "accidentally" abandoned, yes?

Anyways I do love the story. Bumblebee is just too fraggin' cute and the relationships he has with the other characters just makes my heart throb sometimes. Great job with these fics, it's just too bad that this one did not get finished.

Thanks!
DareIAsk chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I luv this! Baby-bot Bee is so adorable - I loved the feeding part. Could you do an exclusive chapter with Bee and the Hatchet? Pwitty pwease?:3
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 1/28/2013