Reviews for Sparkling
Bumblebee's Girl chapter 6 . 2/6
I know it’s been a while since the last update! But just wondering if one is on the way? I miss your stories! x
Supermoi chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I think I've devellopped cavities with how incredibly sweet this chapter was! AWWWWW! Cute lil Bee!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Those last few lines hit me right in the feels. Why? Well in the latest movie trailer, SOME SERIOUS SHIT GOES DOWN! And Optimus and Bee's relationship is put to the test. I haven't watched the movie yet though. It comes out in a few days on DVD (but I won't be able to buy it until Saturday ;_; ) HOWEVER I should still be reading ur work (retreading probs) so it'll be great fun putting all the connections together with more facts to work with.

If you couldn't get the gist of what I mean in this review, don't worry. Neither could i. I forgot what point I was trying to make lel. Reading fics at 1am does that to a person XD
Doom Sayer 21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Good job.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
Gaaah, adorable tiny BUmblebee! XD So cute!
ambernlucas95 chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
love this and the chapters when you have Bee cussing so cute reminds me of how every parent ends up slipping and like a parrot their baby copies with some new and colorful words the next time they get hurt, my nephew is very much the same his grandpa cussed in front of him and one day his parents are home and he lets out that cuss word over and over.
coruscated chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
UPDATE and I'm not asking I'm telling you to UPDATE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
T.T love this story it makes me cry
ThunderKaiTF chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Trying to picture baby bee crying in ops arms is toooooooooooooo cute! This really is your best chapter dude :)
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Okay, this is just perfect. A Baby Bumblebee, a paternal Optimus who burps him; this just hits me right in the feels!
floWdaB chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Where have you been? I know revenge of the fallen came out YEARS ago and the fourth movie is out already.
floWdaB chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I like Fireflight. He's king of like me when I was in elementary.
gothgirl1313 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Omg, this is epic! I really hope you didn't stop the story, but the four year gap kinda makes it seem like you did...
Please update, your very talented and I love your work!
kirallie chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Poor FIreflight!
The unknown one chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Omg! Your stories are soo cute! I really like sideswipe in this chapter, keep up the brilliant writing!