Reviews for 1: The Last Hollow
Bloody Kit XIII chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
please post the next chapter next please
JulianneL chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Huh. I've noticed a trend. I love Wufei, no doubt, but in your stories I always end up hating him (at least so far...since both ur GW/HP are still in beginning stages) because seriously, he's SUCH. AN. ASS! In your stories.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
so far so interesting
Anime Is Awesome chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Wow the story has made me laugh and snort already I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us. Hope to see more and hope you have not quite the story.
Zlatka chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Interesting :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
continue
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
nooooo why are all the best ones discontinued or seemingly on hold!?
Please do continue i am dying to know what Harry means about not being in his body. Did he get reincarnated? Was he a cloning? Did he come back thanks to the Hollows? Was he frozen somewhere? So many possibilities!
Venus914 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Wow. You should update. It's interesting. )

It would be nice if sometime in the future chapter, Harry will be saving them so they will not be suspicious and uncertain of his skills.
Yizuki chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
what is it with you and stopping all your good story's just as they get to their best parts? Seriously, it was just getting good! Please, please continue!
Aldwyntor chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
looove it!cant wait for more so plz up date soon!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I would love to see what you were going to do with this
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
More please! XD
rtistyksyko chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I really hope you will continue this story one day. It has a lot of promise and I would love to know how you wanted it to end. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
It would make my life if this story was updated. All in all, I think that it is the best Gundam Wing/Harry Potter crossover I have ever read.
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I know that there's little chance that you'll update again, little own soon, but, it's worth a try. So, please update soon? I really like it so far.