Reviews for Did you Notice?
cr8zygirl chapter 34 . 10/21/2010
Great story, I really liked the way you ended it. Maybe you could write a story about their kid next, or maybe about Marin. Great job.
Fell4 chapter 32 . 1/4/2010
This is an awsome story and I love how you had the practicality in it (REAL problems like where is she going to rule after she gets married). I also love the spunkyness in this story! I hate girls with no spine.

Keep Writing,

Fell4
Moonlightdrifter chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
Well, it's been quite a while since I read the story so I can't give you any advice right now. I'll go back and reread it, see if I can come up with anything to help ya with!
dancingheart4ever chapter 31 . 8/25/2009
I like the story but I agree that the end was a little abrupt. If you ever decide to redo it I think I would be insulted if some guy, no matter how much I liked him, asked a scepter if I marry him instead of asking me. Maybe Mag would feel that way but it seems a tad unrealistic. Other than the ending though I loved it.
elnochesesmuybonito chapter 31 . 12/18/2008
yay! i love the ending...hehe, it is kinda abrubt, and im sad to see that htis is the end of this story..but i'll see you at ur new one. but seriously, your ending was awsome!
Moonlightdrifter chapter 31 . 12/16/2008
It's over! This makes me sad. Way to finish it though. SO GOOD! I'll probably read it all over again. I hope to update my story soon, I've been on this BBC Drama kick. I swear that's all I've done besides work these past few weeks! Great job, I'm looking forward to future stories by you!
Mint Tea Rose chapter 31 . 12/15/2008
Aw, that was sweet! Really great story. The only suggestion I have is to take out the "and" between “Didn’t you hear and you and I are getting married?" It has been a wonderful journey, I hope you write another one soon!

~M.
elnochesesmuybonito chapter 30 . 12/5/2008
haha, nice chapter! i like it, so wrapping it up here, and i like it they they finally attmitted that they licked each other!(even if the scence seemed a bit anitclimatic, still sweet thow!) cant wiat for the next update!
Moonlightdrifter chapter 30 . 11/23/2008
Gah! I'm so happy. Great chapter, keep it up!
Moonlightdrifter chapter 29 . 11/17/2008
Hurry hurry! I can't wait for more.
Mint Tea Rose chapter 29 . 11/17/2008
Thanks for not ending in a cliffhanger, I, for one, appreciate it. Great chapter, I'm glad that Adam's finally realizing his feelings, can't wait until they both start to deal with it. Please post soon!
Moonlightdrifter chapter 28 . 11/16/2008
Yeah! Pure Awesomeness.
Mint Tea Rose chapter 28 . 11/16/2008
Another cliffy? You're going to drive me mad if you keep this up. Great job, Please, please post soon!
Mint Tea Rose chapter 27 . 11/16/2008
Great chapters, you had a few spelling errors, but noting major. The romance between Meg and Adam is almost tangible, great work! Please post soon!
Moonlightdrifter chapter 27 . 11/16/2008
OH NO! Poor Marin! What a great chapter. Adam and Meg are so typically blind! What is up with that? I love it. I'm excited for the next chapter! Great job.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »