Reviews for No Rules for This
Sakanda chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is really amazing and cute, and I absolutely love it because just, the VOICE you use in it is just so spot on. It got such a gutsy, real feeling to it, it's TOTALLY Davis. Ah, I love the wonderful amounts of awkward you got into this, it's just so good. Haha I'm totally failing at letting you know my appreciation for this story, but I have to say this is honestly like, one of my FAVORITE piece of fanfiction I've read, no matter the fandom. I just love the punch it gives. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this
magic-cephalopod chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This was cute because it was so awkward and honest. I really think Daisuke would have issues like this and you wrote them very well. My only critique would be that I think Ken would write out whole words even when texting just because he's Ken, and you did a lot of slipping from present tense to past tense. This is such an awesome little story. I liked it a lot. :)
Clara chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh god this is utterly fantastic. Poor Daisuke and his insecurities. You provide such a wonderful insight on his character and how being in a relationship with a guy is /hard/. I especially like how he's always on the look out for a secret admirer - that is so in character. Hell, everything in this fic has Daisuke down to boot. The Crunky, the secret admirers, his interaction with Jun - this fic is just awesome. Your writing is strong and you really have a grasp on the characters. Really well done.
cloche chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh, this was adorable. I loved the laid-back feel of this, along with the whole awkward air of Daisuke's thought process. And the Crunky bar! The details here are perfect.
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
xD Wow, this was an amazingly good read. And I haven't had one of those in quite a long time.

It reads in a different way than I'm used to, but that's what made it so interesting. No, I lied. What really made it so interesting was the tone, Daisuke's tone. That was so very cute.

Although, it probably could have been a bit slower. Other than that, I really did love this.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Awesome fic, and especially nice touch with the Crunky bar.
alica chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
thank you for taking the time to write this. I enjoyed it immensely and preceded to read it a second time. I loved to little bits about Daisuke making progress, or in his mind 'or something'.

I can tell a lot of thought was put into writing this and I appreciate you sharing it.
Maleysin chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow. This is perfect. Just what I needed; so, thank you.
Sangre Azul chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I think the greatest thing about this story was how well the characters stayed in character. Although the whole story was great :)

I loved the last line too, 'just because'.

It seemed to fit the whole mood of the story so well!
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 3/8/2008