Reviews for Parallel Reality
Boosh Rocks chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
*mouth hangs open excitement*

OH. MY. GOD!

I NEED MORE PLEEASE!

you are an amazing writer!
Sephy-Noir chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
The pair are like exited boys at christmas...I would be too if it was me _
Beechwood0708 chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
It was a great chapter. The first bit was so seriously cute! I adore the way you write their relationship, I'm sure I've said, but I'll say it again because I love it so much. The playfulness and the sort of mock-kinky thing it's got going on makes me all bouyant (not literally, obviously). And Vince biting Howard's arse aroused me somewhat. I really liked the bit in the shop as well- I can just see Noel and Julian acting like that when faced with their own creations. Glad the block is lifting, and this was a lovely funny chapter.

luv ya

ultra-electrogirl chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
love it. update soon plz

chugirl2526 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
aw howince rules bless noel and julian for being so happy and shocked being in the actual shop hehe
ButtonsMagoo chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Noel and Ju in the Flat/shop :D Hahah

The cheeky little wink from Vince sent shivers down my spine, it really did!:D

Keep it up, There's been loads of update sinces i've been watching Jackass lol **Trundles off to read more**

Buttons - Close relative to Tony harrison
violence4 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
aww. short, but very very sweet!

more Howard and Vince being adorable to start off with *grins* they are so cute! bless 'em.

and i just loved Noel and Julian on the carpet.

and in the shop!

bless them too, they're sweet! -

looking forward to more (or more of your other stories, of course).

love you!

xx
BeckyRocks-x chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I liked It ]

Apart from vince and Howard Being gay...

VINCE IS MIINE D

It was really clever and quite funny, well done ]
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Wow, I like this! I'm not a yaoi fan, but this is still awesome! XD

Oh, yeah, congrats on making an OC I don't want to kill with pointy objects!
ArWeN23m chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is such a fun story. The Vince charm made me smile, and I'm really looking forward to what happens when the Howard and Vince meet Noel and Julian.
Beechwood0708 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Oo, nice chapter dearest. I am very much looking forward to Vince and Howard finding out. And I like the way you wrote their first encounter with Rose as well- very believable, and Julian's supreme pissed-offness at what he takes to be a crazy fan is what I would assume to be a very realistic and very understandable reaction. Rose's reaction to him was very funny as well. Like the spoiled thing I am, I cannot wait for more.

luv ya

chugirl2526 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
aw sweet chapter god help them when they do meet vince and howard lol
violence4 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
so happy you've updated! -

i love this story!

i was giggling happily all the way through.

the confusion was absolutely hilarious! Rose thinking it was kinky role-play P

Howard and Vince listening to Together In Electric Dreams was ADORABLE. that's one of my favourite Human League songs - and it always makes me think of Howard and Vince! hehe.

oh, and this made me squee: "I'm Noel Fielding, and my partner in crime here is Julian Barratt". hehe i love them.

ooh i can see this getting good... 24 hours to get there! i predict excitement! can't wait!

also, i am feeling a vibe between Rose and Naboo... i am hoping for something to happen there!

love you!

ultra-electrogirl chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
amazin. update soon love.

ButtonsMagoo chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
I liked this chappie, although it was very confusing, my brain has fizzled out now i might have to go back and read it it agin but i liked this alot and i loved the : " I'm Noel feilding and this is my parnter in crime julian barrat" I loved that XD keep it up and thanks for your reveiws! XDkeepp up the greaatt work! XD

ButonsMagoo