Reviews for Stupid, Shiny Cullen Cars
Claret Stasis chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Still scared. o_0

This is genious, I swear.
irishgirl32 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
you guys seriously crack me up I love it!
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Ha! I love your writings!
Mrs. Fahrenheit chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hilarious. So was the bathroom one. I'm still waiting anxiously for the next update of Year Two of Forever. Love it ALL!

tobreakfree chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
hahahaha win!

i like the confession from haley. lol "Replace the interior, you vile, wretched woman. But you cannot heal the scars I carry on my inside." best line ever!
Potterfriendz chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Priceless! I was wondering if you guys were going to have confessionals elsewhere.

That was great, you 3 never cease to amaze me. Thank you :0)
BluSkye425 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This was even better than the shower one! Need...air...laughing too...hard!
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
lol, really funny:D
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was silly!
taratroubles chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
THIS IS SILLY! i like it though. you should do more. i already read about the tubs. theyre also funny. but for some reason my computer wouldnt let me review on the other story so im reveiwing for ur on this story!
MonkeyMojo chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow...At first I thought Alessandro was kinda pervy...but then I realised, it's all of them!

Great story...Can't wait for more.
Free Energy chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
omg! so much suggestion in there.

really nice though.

keep writing!
furubayasha chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Both this story and the Bathroom one are amazing! This is such a creative storyline, and I love the fact that this was even thought of! Please continue writing, I love reading the Year Two of Forever series, and all of the other ones are amazing too! I amazed myself by reading all of them! Please know that I am a die-hard fan and love your creativity and writing style!

-Lynn _
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
ha! these are freaking hilarious!
hellopants chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
yay for the cookie league! we are three rocking ladies! now lets go get cookies!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6