Reviews for Legend of the Blading Saru
Grandma Tsunade chapter 22 . 10/13/2009
I so want to put a spoiler in this review but I will refrain and be good. He shall finally be revealed XD (no, this is not a spoiler). Good chapter, I 3 this fic. Here is hoping we'll get another chapter sooner rather than later. Also, lolz about Sanzo and Gojyo being stuck in the small cell together.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 22 . 10/13/2009
man i so did not see that coming it was just like a slap to the face! you so got me hooked man! i love your fic to deatha dn i right now my sis is calling me insoane so i will return with the next chappie!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
really poor goku i just loves him adn want to hug his pain away. ca'nt wait for more always reading FH-A
FallenHope-Angel chapter 20 . 9/24/2009
Hey i'm back and i got to say that this is the first fic i read in a long time and i so loved it!
Grandma Tsunade chapter 21 . 9/10/2009
I understood the dream *grins*

I lost the game twice while reading that chapter... First with the "pillow abuse" and again with the "rubbed it soothingly"

Do you see what happens now when you make me give back massages the night before reading a fic? XP
Grandma Tsunade chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
*hugs* the beloved little monkey

I didn't expect you to do something like this with Goku. Um, since when can blades flashstep? hm Lirin?

And its true...Hakkai is always the voice of reason!
jigsaw chapter 21 . 9/9/2009
whoa nice chapter, i feel sorry for goku and can't wait to see what going to happen next
brave kid chapter 21 . 9/9/2009
whoa great chapter. Well i can't wait to see what happen next,please do your best
LovelyDescet chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
Seriously I'm starting to wonder when Goku finally realizes that Seiten Taisei is actually his alter ego, and how will you re-attach them I'm quite curious. Update soon.

Lovely
jigsaw chapter 20 . 8/12/2009
whoa cool chapter,please write more i wanted to see what happen next
brave kid chapter 20 . 8/11/2009
whoa great chapter, i really wanted to know why leo attack goku, and i almost fell sorry for sanzo and the kappa in jail,please keep it up
jigsaw chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
whoa cool chapter, i really wanted to know who is that with the breakers?
Grandma Tsunade chapter 19 . 8/1/2009

BROKLYN RAGE!

Look, its a giant pair of floating chesticles...

Get off me fartknocker!

It its funny because wang means penis... its my destiny, probably

_

I liked Chapter 18, it was cute and I didn't expect there to be that kind of chapter honestly. It was nice, but mostly felt like a transitional chapter, although it was a good Lirin chapter.

Chapter 19 was fun because of all the tension building up to the start of the tournament and with the Sanzo party finally meeting up again with Goku only to suffer the feeling of epic failure as they find out that their poor little Monkey has lost his friggin' memory.

... really... an amnesia plot Lirin? Psyayeaye-Duck!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 19 . 7/9/2009
ah poor goku and well sanzo sure knows how to make sme one remember. well at least he wont have to be with sanzo for a while. i never liked him anyway.
jigsaw chapter 19 . 7/9/2009
whoa sanzo and the kappa in trouble with the cops? and who that with the breakers? i think he not a friend is he? please write more ok
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »