Reviews for Nowhere Near What You Want
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
that so cute and i love it XD hope you want made taiora story again! keep up good work!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
You're so right. Steer clear away from this fic, Sorato fans because this is a Taiora fic!

Taiora fans, please read this fic! Alert! Alert! Emergency! Emergency! You need to read this fic of DC's if you're a Taiora fan! Haha! *sweatdrops* I was just kidding for those who took it seriously.
chiuckenfeet chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
that was a sweet story
Greg chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
oh yeah! this is why your my fave author! Taioras are cool!

x chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
thats (snif) so (snif) sweet (snif) ACK! im actying mushy!
Flamegaruru chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Blushing like a ripe tomato! Great! Luved it!

Taiora, the first couple to get me started. I should

post my Taioras! They are what got me started on Rukato,

besides watching the show and saying " How kawaii!"

'_' Ooops. Sorry. Great Taiora, and Taiora still rulz!

MLPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Been awhile since I last saw you! Here's an update: I've got a new taiora story, "Back Here", and if you ain't too busy, read it, will ya! Nice fic, by the way!
LilacKamiya chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
I liked this one too...Love your work ;) taiora forever!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Awesome! Like the ending! Keep on writing!
SoRa-cHaN Still too lazy to login chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
YaY! Suhhhhwweeeeet! Another kakkoii story, DC-kun! Keep it up, my tomodachi! D V-mon: Write more or- :::S-chan whackz V-mon with a mallet* S-chan: I'll say it for once! _ Write more or-:::V-mon hitz S-chan::: V-mon: NO! It me line! More or else!S-chan: Why can't i ever say it? V-mon: Cuz it's MINE! Tai: Like Sora iz! _ Sora: Oh Tai... Tai: Oh Sora... Director: CUT! No more Tai n Sora shotz.. Tai & Sora & S-chan & V-mon: DIE! Yolei: Lookie! Someone said my Dai-sama's name again! _ Director: I need a new job...
Liisa chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Love it! Keep writing Digi Destined of Courage!TAIORA4EVER!
DigitalGirl562 chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Blinkboy chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Hey man good job, it was straight to the point and it was well written. I've never heard the song but the rest was good.
nanaki tutacauma chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
i am glad to finally see a fanfic with tai and sora together. she had always been with matt or they were all gay. thanks.
AFOYI chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Great! Just as good as ya others...maybe better. Keep it up.