Reviews for Songs in Red and Grey
jrrm64 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Trip in Special Project stories are great. I wish you had written more.
Mary chapter 18 . 10/2/2008
OKay, that was so good. What an incredibly complex set of intertwined plots. Poor Trip to suffer such trauma... but maybe he will heal now?.

A couple points on grammer with wrong tenses and missing words. but generally not many of them.

Your works are intriguing and thouroughly enjoyable to read. Don't stop writing because all of us non-writers appreciate it, hell we need it. Thanks
Mary chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
I rreally enjoyed your previous stories in this series. I kind of like the capable Trip over the bumbling appearance often given. You manage to entice and intrigue with your words. Your characters have depth and multi-facets, the plots involved and complex. Just don't bump off anyone important, you can bend but not break Trip, maybe even teach him to like himself enough to care what happens to him. Thanks for writing, don't ever stop
volley chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chaps. Crazy period...

Another vintage Drogna story, with lots of Trip whumping, hehe. But it's good to know that in the end he always manages to beat the odds! Nice story!
Quickbeam10 chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
I just love reading all of your Enterprise stories, especially since they usually center around my favorite character-Trip. :) I'm glad our Chief Engineer is on the mend. We had a few tense moments there. I really enjoyed your conclusion to this story especially the video letter from Jerry and Trips reaction to it. I hope there will be more Enterprise stories to come. You do such a wonderful job writing them.
LadyRainbow chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
Drogna, this is an excellent story! I'm glad that it's taking Trip some time to recover, both mentally and physically and that his friends are helping him. He had a rough time on Coriolis and has issues to deal with...

And I love that ending. :)

Thanks, Drogna! :)
Quickbeam10 chapter 14 . 5/3/2008
My apologies. I've been a lurking reader up until now, but it was time I let you know how much I am enjoying your newest story. I've always been a fan of your stories, and this one is no exception. Well you've concluded this chapter by leaving Trip in even a bigger fix than I expected. I hope they get help for him soon. Of course, I trust your capable hands and writer's mind to somehow get him out of this bind. I know you will do well. :) I look forward to more.
DinahD chapter 13 . 4/30/2008
Terrific action! Great story! Col. Andros' plan is just so evil, I really hope she's held accountable for what she's done and what she tried to do. The same goes for the Vela Kari and the mad Andorian scientist who likes to play with viruses. This story is just so vast in its scope; it's really marvelous.

Besides, there aren't too many stories where the Klingons are actually the good guys. It's a nice change of pace.
volley chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
... Action-packed chapter! I had a feeling it would end with the phyal breaking, LOL! So now what? More soon, please!
volley chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Poor Trip! Hope they come to the rescue soon!
volley chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
Great to see these three working together. They are in a terrible situation, though! I wonder how they will come out of it and if the Andorian girl will live!
DinahD chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
These are three remarkable men. They make a great team. I think they're going to need all their skills to rescue Trip.

Excellent chapter! I really like the sinister Vela Kari. It's too bad they didn't make an appearance on the show.
volley chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
Oh, I hope they can save her! And I'm dying to find out what's happening with Trip and Enterprise! Good chapter.
DinahD chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
"Any tips?" "Don't crash." Lol.

I love Archer, Darwin and Shran together - what a team! Their skills compliment each other, and their very different personalities and backgrounds keep things interesting.

Thank you for another superlative chapter!
volley chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
Poor Shran! But his reactions to his brother's death were quite in character, I thought. Good thing Archer remembered some of his test piloting! That sounded like a fun flight - *shudders*.

But Malcolm must be going nuts, knowing Trip needs help and the away party can't be reached...