Reviews for Goodnight Moon
Blazedoll chapter 10 . 7/16
This was an amazing story. You have a good way of portraying emotions and everything was very well written.
I look forward to reading the sequel. There is no evidence to convict either Light or Misa do I think it is what they might be banking on to survive... although last chapter showed other approach, I'd want to read that one too.
L Lawliet Ryu chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I also noticed the change when he revealed himself to the task force. When he was alone, he also looked a lot older and sounded more mature. I think that L is so cute (tho i do think the sugar obsession is cute too)
L Lawliet Ryu chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ooooh I can already tell this is gonna be a good fic. I will try and remember to review every chapter, but I get so excited I forget. I am a terrible ficreader. Anywhooo... this is amazing so far. Highly energetic and in character!
Green Sprout chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
This never gets old to read.

I love this story and the sequel so much that I re read them occasionally. Seriously this is how the series should had ended.

I just wish there was more reviews though.
LittlefootWentBoom chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
*sobs*

This just might be the best story I have ever read on ff. I can't even... I just... WAAAAAHHHHHH! I don't even have words for how incredible this is. Everything, EVERYTHING is perfect. Wonderful. Beautiful. I wish I had discovered this earlier!
DaJapican chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Truly I feel bad for L. He gives up his position, ideals and well even his closest thing to family, Watari, for what? Resentment and Hate from a narcissistic little brat. Light is the biggest asshole, though he still sexy. Hopefully Light has a damn change of heart. :) Loved the story it was interesting; I find stories to be a lot better when they stray from the canon.
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
oh...shit. i can't believe how intense this fic is! i'm at the edge of my seat, waiting for "light" to come back to the forefront and confess his undying love for L, but at the same time half of me wants to see the interation between L and Kira. i can't wait to read the sequel! :)
OrangeR0se chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Oh! I like this so far! Especially L's analysis of Light above.
Amanduur chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I ... I... I love you o/o

I've been looking for a good fanfiction for ages, and been depressed about not finding any, so when I stumbled upon Goodnight Moon I had a mild heart-attack xD You're such a wonderful person for being able to write so eloquently and... and... all the tiny details were so perfectly connected and... *dies* I love your story! XD There were so many things that made me giggle and smile sheepishly to myself XD And apart from the split personalities-thing with Light and Kira being two different people (Light is a very sexy boy, by the way XDD), I loved everything. You're awesome. Goodnight Moon is too wonderful! You've brought me so much incomprehensible joy with this story that I think I unconsciously cut off the supply of oxygen to my brain somewhere along the line XD

Thank you for this awesome fanfiction! I shall proceed to the sequel now :3 Good luck with your writings in the future :D
Meany chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
Wow! Cool story!
bookenworum chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
oh, that was written so well.

I loved the plot and how L couldn't help but save Light even though he was kira.

and how you developed their relationship.

to summarize it: it was awesome. I loved it to death and am adding it to my faves. :D

~bookenworum
Dementra chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
nice observations, I also noticed most of it but I've never bothered to check because I was not that curious and was lazy
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
Well…that was…impulsive. Interesting but…it’s the first real occ thing L has done all fic, considering its minimal (by L standards) use of logic. Although taking into account how spoiled and stubborn he is, it does make a sort of sense. He better damn well be in love, cuz otherwise, the poor guy seems to have lost it. Light was done perfectly, making the best of a god awful situation and not conceding defeat despite its inevitability. The sense of frantic grasping for control against the pace of highly unfavourable events is well done for both characters. The scene with L and Watari was perfect, it basically summarized the feeling one gets from the entire chapter. Aizawa and Chief Yagami were nice as well.

And I couldn’t read past volume seven for over a year either. *has empathy moment*
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
argumentative sex scenes are always the best
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
i really admire your commitment to L's character. ive only seen one other fic where someone showed the severity of his habits being directly related to the case, and that was for a different reason. good work. you write both him and Light very well.