Reviews for Black Balloon
Blueberry and Blacktooth chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
I don't normally review but you deserve it. I can't tell when the last time I cried over ANYTHING was but this, this just got me. The worst part was that I was listening to Coldplay's Magic while reading it.

Honestly, exellent job :)

Blue
DivineDebris chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
This actually made me cry. A lot. Well written and absolutely heartbreaking.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
This was heart wrenching and beautiful, all in one. Nice job.
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
Amazing. Just...amazing.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
absolutely beautiful.
i've probably re-read this fanfic so many times, but each time it gets better and better. good job!
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
So it's 2:00 AM and I decided to review because I've been literally reduced to aren't many stories that make me feel the need to the ones that trigger this reaction from me are the stories where I genuinely emphasize and connect with a character;such as Skylar.I was rooting for her to the very you for publishing this wonderful story.
SunWillRise2340 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
There are so many things I can say about this fic, and I don't really know where to start!

1. It's absolutely and without a doubt fantastic, and it's my official favourite Cedric/OC story ever.
2. You should be very proud of yourself, because believe me, it's incredible.
3. I love how real you've made Skylar, with all her worries and insecurities.
4. The unrequited love is done so well, because it's very hard to write, I feel, and some authors get it a little wrong sometimes, and make it a bit over the top.
5. I love her jealousy and annoyance of Cho, and the bit at the end when he tells her about Cho cheating. Because I'm sure J. was intending for her to be a lovely girl, but I don't much like her, because she does seem a little fake.
6. I love the bit when he tells her he loves her. Made me smile so much.
7. The spiral downwards into addiction is done amazingly - how you've got it going slowly and then her becoming totally addicted. And those Slytherin boys...I actually thought Marcus Flint was alright, until he took advantage of Skylar...and the fist fight - I find this so sweet - even though Cedric and Skylar are kind of estranged by that point, he still sticks up for her.
8. The death scene. Wow. You almost made me cry. The emotions were there and so strong and I felt so sorry for Skylar, well, beyond sorry, actually, because they'd dated for such a short time, and they were in love, then he was killed. I kind of want to strangle Voldemort for doing that, 'cept he'd probably kill me...scrap probably, he would kill me.
9. And the end. Jeez, so SAD! And yet so beautiful.

Finally, I just want to congratulate you on writing this so well. Well done. I shake you by the hand. Thank you for writing this, and I am definitely going to look at your other stories, because if they're half as well done as this, I will definitely love them!

Your new fan

SunWillRise2340.
EM chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
Beautiful. Just plain beautiful. I admit that Many call me cold hearted and whatnot but this story just made my heart bleed. For the past 3 years I've been reading on , I've just read 4 fics that made me cry. When I've read most story's reviews I see that the readers comment that it's so sad and I'm like; you sure? I know you probably won't see this review because I've read thi late. Much too late, but thank you. You made me appreciate what I have more. This fic taught me to cherish all that I love. You made such a beautiful story. And as I type this review, I'm still bawling my eyes out. Anyways, I love this story and because you wrote this I love you too.
WiseOwlOrNot chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
Beautiful.
Muna chapter 25 . 4/1/2012
Ah such a great story! You got me in tears :D amazing joband it is totally going on my fav list!
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
OMG, so beautiful. I'm crying, man, it was amazing to read. I like the way you ended it, it was really touching.
chinchilla donut chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
You sure know how to make a girl cry, don't you? The last two chapters broke my heart. Your story's like a roller coaster. The long ass climb to the peak, and the short fall, which is the best part, and then screech! The ride is over already.

This story is wonderful either way.

-lulu
Liberacorpus chapter 25 . 2/3/2011
Such a good story, though I cried hard at the ending. I was kind of hoping you'd keep Cedric alive. But oh well, on to the sequel! :)
Lucaduca chapter 25 . 1/1/2011
Dang... I'm crying a lot... though I loved it
ShipsThatFly chapter 25 . 11/27/2010
I've never cried so much while reading a story in my entire life.. I love this story, no matter how depressed it made me! I look forward to reading the sequel.