Reviews for Break the Cocoon
WolfArcana chapter 3 . 1/25/2017
Interesting fanfic I like it XD
Kaze Kimizu chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Friend, it's been a damn long time since you've posted anything, but I'm hoping you'll come back someday. I'd forgotten how good your style is.
Annibell12 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
This is really good, written in an odd manner that allows you to see their full relationship. It's like Mello's looking at their lives in reverse. Please post more.
Samtastic Love chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Yes, post it s'il vous plait! It's amazing!
somebodykillme chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! mooooooooore! so curious! so well written! please!
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
this is great so far very original and very cute although sad
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
This is fabulous! I love it! :D
wishingbell chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
I love this 's a little bit confusing,but that's only if your not paying attention,so it keeps my adhd at bay lol.

Update soon!
Nissa Noel chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
I approve of your decision to continue writing this story on account of it being a very interesting premise and well-written to boot. As the queen of vague reviews, I will give no actual examples. Get used to that, because I'm following this story now. :]

I'm looking forward to reading more!
Dee Elle chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Hm. Something broke-out-of-the-loop-of-Groundhog-Day is about to happen, or something horrible/horrific will. Sadly, my money's on the latter.
Ritsu Arasashi chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
It's really good, I love it. I wish you'd continue.
Nitoa chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I agree with you, it is romantic... in a way. Very vicious, though. When I watched Matt's death, I cried... but his best friend watching it over and over and over... D:

Very vicious, but I can't wait until the next chapter.
Nitoa chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This is extremely interesting. Heartwrenching, too (when Matt said "I'm not... useless..." I nearly burst into tears). I'll have to read the next chapter, now. :)
Kaze Kimizu chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Aww. u.u God, you make me want to cry. I'm addicted to this story already. The first chapter was hauntingly beautiful, and this chapter...just frickin' scary. Seeing so many scenes from Matt's life, seeing Mello's agony...the bullet after bullet account of Matt's death. Geez. It's a drug.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
xXTriangleFaceXx chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
O wow...holy fuck that was AMAZING! It kinda confused me though...; lol...anyway I loved it really. You did awsome on this. 637 stars. _