Reviews for Naruto's revival: the bond of a demon lord
Kurami chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Your story is amazing cant wait for the next update.
P.S Kurami is the name i decided to give to the daughter of kurama or kyuubi
Thought you might like to know.
Michael Bourne chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
The Hyuuga clan just signed thier death warrants
razenoid darkus chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Y u no update
Ruthless Ruby chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
YOU BETTER UPDATE OR SO HELP ME I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU SO SLOWLY YOU WILL WISH I HAD JUST SHOT YOU! So basically please update. .
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
thank you for the update; love it. Please update soon

(rolls eyes) I see the pink haired banshee, one eyed cyclops and selfish avenger are still alive..they are annoying
Godschildtweety chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
great story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Actually the sword is called Kusanagi with its' full name being Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. Not Kusunagi nor Kusunagi-no-Tsurugi. However that was a good try :D.
Corruptchaos chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
An awesome story. Now all you have to do, IS UPDATE! Please!
Shi no Akai Tsume chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Nice story. But as soon as the Sandaime saw his tails he would have moved to rerstrain him and kill if neccessary. Alos the whole ears and tails out doesn't work, no ninja would trust him in his own village, I mean even the young ones. A boy with the same birth date as the kyuubi attack showing up with fox accessseres? And their parents call him fox brat, demon, abomination, etc, they shouldn't trust him.

You should have addewd transfprmation, it is what kitsune are know for, he should have used one to get rid of his fox features to go out in public.
Daydreamer-74423 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
good story
GintsukiKyu chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Great fic I'll be waiting for next chapter.
Hollowichigo 4ever chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
Awesome! You rock OD!
Eien Samsara chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
love it
MasaYumm chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
oh purely amaizing i cant belive hasashi(hina's dad i cant spell his name right eff'in hard to ) is being a complete ass hes abetch in my word yah
god of all chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.