Reviews for Dear Arnold
The Tenth Doctor's Companion chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Fantastic start. Please update soon. :D They're so in character.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I really liked this letter. Perfect Rhondaness all the way; she certainly writes as she talks, but still shows she really cares.

Sid expelled... no big surprise here. Maybe he made a scandal from hearing noises at the janitor closet and thought it was a ghost, and resulted to be the principal's son making out with the janitor's daughter... nothing good for anyone involved.

Keep the good writing.
Nikki Narcissist chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I love that. Eugene's gay? That's intense, hardcore, and epic, all at once! You have exhasted my bank of supaa-awesome words with one little chapter. Thanks a lot. XD

I love it, update soon.
calla08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Well, you said this was "typical" but... I've never read this kind of storyline before! Maybe I haven't read enough Hey Arnold stories, but "typical" to me would be... Arnold and helga are in high school and Arnold's a hot football player and Helga's a suicidal poet/hot athlete... lol. I like this cause it's based on stuff that we know was supposed to happen in the Jungle Movie! :D

Also, someone below me said they thought it was unnatural, but I don't really think so. I mean, the way I interpreted it, Gerald was just reminiscing... and I thought it sounded like his voice... Anyway, GREAT start! please continue!
Tsukari0504 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
i like this. the summary especially caught my eye, and made me eager to read more of the letters, particularly Phoebe's. good job. can't wait to see more!

Luv,

Tsu
Nikki Narcissist chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I love it, that was such a good start.

Please update soon.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
To say the truth it was rather unnatural. I mean I can't imagine why somebody would write in a letter about events already known to his addressee. And Gerald was OOC, he always tries to be cool, he don't address to Arnold "dear Arnold" and doesn't call a country "beautiful". It wouldn't hurt if Gerald would give Arnold some news about what's going on in Hillwood.

Yep, it's typical, and there is "lack of organization". But still I can feel some plan behind it. Please continue.
kialajaray chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Good start. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story. I think that Helga wouldnt write to him. It would be more like her writing them and getting as far as the mail box before she ran back into the house and put them away in her closet. Hope you update soon.

kialajaray
MysticLady3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Nice start and I like that its straight to the point, not just rambling lol. Keep it up :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Marvelous start. Very good job here; you got Gerald's personality perfectly.

And yes, Arnold would be a perfect urban legend; the football-headed kid who could solve almost any problem even if you didn't ask for his help.

Keep the good writing.