Reviews for Hakumei
Does anyone in the group get intrested in seals?
I'm a bit confused did Danzo fall for it or is he the one who is in control
Naruto is darn lucky
jon reeve chapter 3 . 9/30
Aren't shadow clones supposed to be perfect copies, including scent? Isn't that the whole point; that they are indistinguishable from the real thing?
That Omake! Amazing!
Izamami... kinda like Orpheus. But, the man... wow. He WANTS to get that many children? What is he doing with his life?!
Dmol8 chapter 33 . 9/15
Well this was interesting to read and all the characters are a lot more human and fun to read than the original manga. Except Gai and Lee. Those two are just their regular selves.
Telron chapter 33 . 9/10
good story and now for the sequel
ACU chapter 6 . 9/4
You're harsh towards Iruka! Anko' gonna murder him!
jcampbellohten chapter 32 . 8/28
Why does it say Completed if it's not completed? A few chaptrs ago I thought it was completed because the rebellion was going to be successful. Anyway, good story, despite the typos everywhere. I don't know how I feel about Orochimaru being a brainwashed good guy. On one hand, it feels like a cop-out, even if I've never seen it done with him before. On the other hand, I like the idea of Orochimaru being a good guy.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 8/26
Okay, you did it: Iruka went dark, and I can see him with Anko now. I like how Anko actually cares about him enough to be upset that he's become so much like her. I'm guessing the first two are... Itachi, then Orochimaru and Kabuto? And Danzo somehow managed to gain some form of control or compulsion over Orochimaru's mind?
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 8/26
"Mercenaries... Group of ninja... They called themselves Hakumei."
o.o Yooo, I just realized the extra symbolism down the line: they're "Twilight", eventually in opposition to "Dawn" (Akatsuki).
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 8/25
I like that they weren't good at fighting yet, because they're not even Academy age yet, right? The bottom-half shadow clone being able to attack was funny.
I can't see Kimimaro being with anyone. The only thing he cares about is Orochimaru, and he's old enough in canon that I think Orochimaru may have gotten his hands on him already at this point. Konohamaru/Hanabi is practically established fanon, and is a pairing I like, personally. I don't know who Isaribi is, so sure, why not? I have trouble seeing Iruka/Anko unless Iruka turns into a drunkard and/or mean person because he's so distraught over Naruto (and the others, kind of) having disappeared.
CrystallineX chapter 13 . 8/17
Tentative guess for Mystery man 1 : Orochimaru?
And I know for a fact that Mystery Man 2 and the woman that he's talking to are Iruka and Anko. Onward!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 33 . 8/14
Just finished reading all 33 chapters of this one. Good job tracking the multitude of characters as this little baby of yours started to spread out and find some wings. I was a bit surprised by the way the invasion planned out, but its much more believable at this point in the story. (After all its hard to remember that Hakumei is still only 12 and still pretty fresh out in the world at this point.) I had kind of hoped Zabuza had actually killed Kisame, but wasn't too surprised to learn otherwise. Anyways, belated congrats on completing a complex story and project. (Or at least Part 1) )
2,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »