Reviews for Hakumei
Vishw chapter 2 . 9h
Another great chapter but one problematic thing I felt was that considering Hinata was almost kidnapped when she was younger and Neji's father died because of that, there is no way she or Neji would quietly agree to split up, especially after Naruto mentioned kidnapping.
Vishw chapter 1 . 10h
What an intriguing start!
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 1/15
What did you do to my Shisui?
Ashera fanfics chapter 4 . 11/9/2023
I know this is old but I wanted to precise that Kimimaro is implied to be able to take down the ninjas Kiri has sent to deal with the Kaguya clan. He's the only survivor after all, meaning that whatever age he was when the battle happened, he was already a beast before getting any formal training.

This explains how he could be so OP at 15 when he looked like he was crushing flies in the Sasuke rescue mission including during his entire fight with Gaara. I think he didn't realize how weakened he was compared with his usual performance, considering Kabuto's statement that he was paralyzed from head to toe and only moving on sheet willpower, probably using dead bone pulse to force his body to move.

When we have endgame knowledge about where the ability comes from, it becomes more believable that the Kaguya clan would be feared if there was a dead bone pulse user among them. An adult, trained dead bone pulse user would be invulnerable to almost every shinobi in the verse without learning anything else than how to use their ability. With standard chûnin techniques, they would be total gods among supersoldiers.
yourfoxydope chapter 2 . 7/29/2023
cringe sorry
I understand that authors are usually not the smartest people about another world, but YOU DON'T FUCKING LET YOUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS RUN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
pokemontcg808 chapter 19 . 6/13/2023
I didn’t think of this sooner but Team Kekkei Genkai is more like Team-KEK-They-All-Die (in the official series). I just got a feeling Orochimaru is gonna slaughter them so Sasuke could activate his mangekyou (ever since I read this fanfic where a fodder teammate was killed off as a plot point for Sasuke to awaken his MS…). Of course these characters are probably going to stay to the end to match the Akatsuki at least.
hitsdifferent chapter 28 . 5/24/2023
if you want to abuse him a little then put someone who could really fight gai realistically
hitsdifferent chapter 27 . 5/24/2023
please gaibaki
hitsdifferent chapter 18 . 5/23/2023
yukimura my ass, jiraiya is a orphan
hitsdifferent chapter 10 . 5/22/2023
if kabuto didn't existed you probably would make up a thing saying that males can't use medical ninjutsu be fucking for real
hitsdifferent chapter 9 . 5/22/2023
oh shut up
SoundVenom chapter 29 . 5/15/2023
Woah
SoundVenom chapter 25 . 5/15/2023
Wonder if orochimaru knows kids were trained by his teammates?
SoundVenom chapter 12 . 5/14/2023
Makes sense Kakashi would recognize Naruto.
dragonzrreal chapter 5 . 4/15/2023
I looked up the song and listened while I read the rain storm part. Oh my goodness, I almost cried! Your story is beautiful.
(And Fruba is beautiful! Yay fluff!)
3,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »