Reviews for Hakumei
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 5 . 3/19
Fruits Basket? Isn't that the manga where the girl moves into a house filled with the zodiac in human form, including the cat?
I read the ninja puffs and I'm actually like LMAO
Are you TRYING TO KILL POOR IRUK WITH ANKO
Mernom chapter 33 . 2/28
From the current situation, it wouldn't be too unthinkable for a new hidden village to be founded with the escapees from Konoha... That is the biggest missing nin organization ever. Rather interesting if I may say so. The Tenshi Byakugan was a small asspull with how it appeared at the beginning, but with the Naruto: The Last movie out there I guess it's not that much of an asspull. It wasn't that much of a game changing broken power like the Sharingan has turned our to be, so I'll take it. I like what you did with Yumi, and my only complaint about that plotline is that I'd have her change her name while undercover. I mean, after the whole thing Hana talked to her like normal, so I guess she went out of cover... But Hana wasn't worried about where did she disappear to. Also, Kiba was not surprised that she and Hana were best friends.
Mernom chapter 32 . 2/28
This has gotten quite hot for a while. Quite a few interesting plot threads were spun, and the story is quite promising overall.
Mernom chapter 29 . 2/28
About Kimimaro's fight: keep in mind that the data book probably accounted for his curse seal, which he doesn't have now. Although I do wonder why the sound four don't use their...
Mernom chapter 27 . 2/27
So, Orochimaru has a split personality or something? That's what I can tell from the fight. Also, I feel like you underpowered Gai. To go up to the Seventh gate against Baki, who wasn't all that strong from what he did display? Seems like overkill.
Mernom chapter 21 . 2/27
So Yumi has metal release? Or is it an obscure elemental jutsu?
Mernom chapter 25 . 2/27
It's funny how it canon the enemies were the ones to launch an attack during the chuunin exams, while here the protagonists do it.
Mernom chapter 20 . 2/26
The story is very nice so far, but it really bugs me that you use 'hiss' instead of 'whisper'. It keeps tripping my Harry Potter Parseltongue instincts.
Mernom chapter 15 . 2/26
Nice chapter. Funny how you introduced Konohamaru in a scene that was quite similar to both his first introduction and the chuunin exams scene.
Mernom chapter 14 . 2/26
Calling: when shit goes down, Sasuke ends up fighting Yumi, revealing his Sharingan and claiming that she's a fake... Only for her to prove him wrong. That would be an epic scene.
Mernom chapter 13 . 2/25
Oh wow. Well done. I now see the reason behind that one particular detail in Stray-Ink92's illustrations...
Mernom chapter 12 . 2/25
Sounds like an interesting plot hook is coming
Mernom chapter 11 . 2/25
So they Konoha bin did do that... I suspected they might. Also, a question about Gaara: I've checked our Stray-Ink92's page, and his illustration of Gaara has his forehead tattoo. Did he actually do it in hm here? I'm pretty sure you didn't mention it when he was introduced.
2,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »