Reviews for Hakumei
RRR98 chapter 1 . 3/27
Shikamaru is and always will be with Temari that it's never questioned and now they are CANON!
kim audrie chapter 33 . 3/20
when will the sequel out?
Dadlop3 chapter 33 . 3/18
So many unanswered questions about what will happen next! Awesome story! OCs were ok but it was kind of hard remember who was on which side due to the unfamiliarity. A lot of twists and turns which made everything interesting. Can't wait for the sequel!
Dadlop3 chapter 1 . 3/17
Good review: Awesome first chapter. I'm hooked.
Bad review: I will be too occupied reading this story until the end to do anything else.

Why did you have to make it interesting T_T
Scarease chapter 33 . 3/16
I would real like a update of this story it was good the fight awesome ,humor great,and the plots make Danzo a real evil bastard from they play they cards right the could Join force with other villages and Akatsuki to Kill Danzo that Pain as a grudge to get even with ,Raikage for the kidnapping of two tails,and the false attack on rock.
EndlessChains chapter 33 . 3/16
A interesting and well done story. Really liked the imagination, idea, and plot that came into this story. The battle scenes were all great as well as the explanation of the situations that were presented to Hakumei. There were many good conflicts that arose for the group and they were able to get through it all the best way they can with their individual skills as well as teamwork shown. Really lied the close knit family Hakumei found in each other and not wanting to see any of them hurt in any way, shape, or form. The infighting for Konoha was amazingly written with many sides and now the conflict was never resolved in it but hopefully he sequel will be able to get to a conclusion. Many of the character died and survived and cannot wait to see what their role in the Hakumei series will be like. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Scarease chapter 7 . 3/15
love your humor.
My name is top secret chapter 33 . 3/9
NOO! IT'S OVER! THE HORROR! Please write the sequel soon!
Ai Sachi chapter 6 . 3/5
Hello Pryotra ,
What a wonderful story . I love how you don't make the characters too powerful . And their new names are nice . Thank you for making such a loved story . This is one of the best Naruto fanfiction I have ever read ( its not like I've been in the fandom for over two years ) . Please continue this story . Thank you for being faithful to this story , continuing it even though you have a lot to do .
from your fan who is astounded by your work of fanfiction
Ai
My name is top secret chapter 20 . 3/3
But woman can endure more pain, because frankly a man would probably die from the pain that woman go through in child birth. I saw a video of a man doing a stimulation of child birth... He didn't last very long.
Floranna chapter 16 . 3/2
Okay, I am re-reading this fic and I don't remember it being revealed why Zabuza was so surprised. Please tell!
SageModeSasuke chapter 26 . 2/23
You have over 2000 reviews, so I tend to refuse to leave a comment after 500 or so... that said... Gai's entrance was DYNAMIC!
this has so much potential, you are definitely talented man. I can stop reading I'm in French class, it's crazy how I'm addicted to this story and im only on chapter 3!
yep, however what us men have in strength and speed, women have in agility and flexibility as well as being hypocritical feminists.
Crack-jouchan chapter 33 . 2/14
LOLOLOL THE OMAKE. Oh I love all the omakes. They are soooo hilarious! And wow, so they ended up taking along Ino and her mom...uhh, what about the rest of Kinen? I like the ninja afterlife idea. Pretty hilarious!

And wow... The thing about Itachi's disease actually made sense! Atleast Tsunade is there to cure it, phew...

Well, I'll be looking out for Kakumei! Looking forward to it!
2,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »