Reviews for Hakumei
Astral and Celestial chapter 33 . 11/22
O.M.G! Love it so much-absolutely amazing! So much plot, development, and asdlkjrtlkalak basically anything you could ask for! Love it~ Thank you SO much for sharing it with us! I hope the sequel is up! :D
(You're amazing and I love you~)
oh my gosh, Itachi and Sasuke are just so absolutely adorably precious! *squeal* Always love those sibling bonds!
BTW: your story is freaking amazing. Why is it not the top favorite Naruto fanfic? TTTT You deserve it!1
I love you~
BlueMoonChaos chapter 16 . 11/17
"Sandy Wandy's screams about killing, blood, total annihilation, and sugar." Oh God! I would pay to see Shukaku, or any of the Tailed Beasts for that matter, hyped up on sugar and caffeine! If only smaller versions of themselves could be summoned and given the evil sugar/caffeine, it would be complete and total mayhem! A hilariously chaotic fiasco! Would be so worth any grounding/punishment just to see something like that!
Brenden chapter 33 . 10/24
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 33 . 10/19
OMG this was an amazing fic I loved every second of it, and the IrukaxAnko wasn't even that much it was the level of frienship I could handle fine and I loved how you developed the characters so that they in IC for both the canon and your story. Of course you did have some leeway with Haku, Kimimaro (or however you spell his name) Isarbi (I really having trouble spelling these names) and Zabuza but yeah still overall a really epic story.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 6 . 10/18
Isn't Sasuke of the Tempest a bit of a misnomer considering that he'll be using fire jutsus, no water/wind jutsus?
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 3 . 10/18
Oh well I can handle one dodgy pairing this fic overall is really good.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 2 . 10/18
Please no not Iruka/Anko I don't know where people get that pairing from but no just please no. On a different matter this is a really good fic.
Does anyone in the group get intrested in seals?
I'm a bit confused did Danzo fall for it or is he the one who is in control
Naruto is darn lucky
jon reeve chapter 3 . 9/30
Aren't shadow clones supposed to be perfect copies, including scent? Isn't that the whole point; that they are indistinguishable from the real thing?
That Omake! Amazing!
Izamami... kinda like Orpheus. But, the man... wow. He WANTS to get that many children? What is he doing with his life?!
Dmol8 chapter 33 . 9/15
Well this was interesting to read and all the characters are a lot more human and fun to read than the original manga. Except Gai and Lee. Those two are just their regular selves.
2,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »