Reviews for Hakumei
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 27 . 4/19
Are you saying that for just one single opponent, Gai actually opened all eight gates? ... What.
creepygirl201 chapter 33 . 4/16
please make sequel soon
X-Chick303 chapter 33 . 4/10
This is a very good story and I hope for a continuation. But I have to ask... whatever happened to Kakashi?
MysteryAsia chapter 15 . 4/8
Even if you say that scene with Kinen was hard to write, it was well written. I enjoyed it Oroike no Jutsu!
samusbot chapter 26 . 4/2
Bathrooms...
Male...
Female...
Hideyoshi (and Haku in the same way).
RRR98 chapter 1 . 3/27
Shikamaru is and always will be with Temari that it's never questioned and now they are CANON!
kim audrie chapter 33 . 3/20
when will the sequel out?
Dadlop3 chapter 33 . 3/18
So many unanswered questions about what will happen next! Awesome story! OCs were ok but it was kind of hard remember who was on which side due to the unfamiliarity. A lot of twists and turns which made everything interesting. Can't wait for the sequel!
Dadlop3 chapter 1 . 3/17
Good review: Awesome first chapter. I'm hooked.
Bad review: I will be too occupied reading this story until the end to do anything else.

Why did you have to make it interesting T_T
Scarease chapter 33 . 3/16
I would real like a update of this story it was good the fight awesome ,humor great,and the plots make Danzo a real evil bastard from they play they cards right the could Join force with other villages and Akatsuki to Kill Danzo that Pain as a grudge to get even with ,Raikage for the kidnapping of two tails,and the false attack on rock.
EndlessChains chapter 33 . 3/16
A interesting and well done story. Really liked the imagination, idea, and plot that came into this story. The battle scenes were all great as well as the explanation of the situations that were presented to Hakumei. There were many good conflicts that arose for the group and they were able to get through it all the best way they can with their individual skills as well as teamwork shown. Really lied the close knit family Hakumei found in each other and not wanting to see any of them hurt in any way, shape, or form. The infighting for Konoha was amazingly written with many sides and now the conflict was never resolved in it but hopefully he sequel will be able to get to a conclusion. Many of the character died and survived and cannot wait to see what their role in the Hakumei series will be like. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Scarease chapter 7 . 3/15
love your humor.
My name is top secret chapter 33 . 3/9
NOO! IT'S OVER! THE HORROR! Please write the sequel soon!
Ai Sachi chapter 6 . 3/5
Hello Pryotra ,
What a wonderful story . I love how you don't make the characters too powerful . And their new names are nice . Thank you for making such a loved story . This is one of the best Naruto fanfiction I have ever read ( its not like I've been in the fandom for over two years ) . Please continue this story . Thank you for being faithful to this story , continuing it even though you have a lot to do .
from your fan who is astounded by your work of fanfiction
Ai
My name is top secret chapter 20 . 3/3
But woman can endure more pain, because frankly a man would probably die from the pain that woman go through in child birth. I saw a video of a man doing a stimulation of child birth... He didn't last very long.
2,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »