Reviews for Hakumei
narutorocks13 chapter 33 . 21h
Ummm well this rocks, so I need a sequel please put it out!
ff6shadow chapter 33 . 6/29
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the story and I do hope the sequel is still in the works.
mds777 chapter 7 . 6/15
Those 2 omake at the end were amusing and brought a smile to my face. Have a nice day. n_n
TheHogwartsJagu chapter 17 . 6/7
You really love anime/manga references, don't you? I was able to find nice references in three (excluding Zabuza) of the Jonins name: Motou Seto - Yu-Gi-Oh (Yugi Motpu, Seto Kaiba), Niwa Satoshi - DNAngel (Daisuke Niwa, Satoshi Hiwatari) and Himura Mai - Rurounin Kenshin and Yu-Gi-Oh (Himura Kenshin, Mai Kujaku) and if do count Zabuza then we have Kenshin Honda - Rurounin Kenshin and Yu-Gi-Oh (Himura Kenshin, Honda Hiroto). Have I been right in my guesses or am I completely wrong? Also, if I'm right, where does the other Jonins names come from?
Ellimist01 chapter 16 . 5/29
Well at least the omake was funny, the chapter could have been interesting besides Naruto giving himself away to Shikamaru with one word.
Ellimist01 chapter 15 . 5/29
OK so my guess was right and it was Iruka talking to Anko. I honestly though it was ridiculous for Iruka to end up in a scene like that but it did fit lol. It's surprising that Kinen never considered the possibility that Danzo killed the Sandaime, and while I hope this whole mission works out, it looks like it's all a trap to get rid of any rebellious groups that formed against him and he's working with the Uchiha police force on it, so maybe he'll get his way again although I really hope that doesn't happen.
Ellimist01 chapter 14 . 5/29
Wow Shino is way too cunning. I'm sure by now that question was just to make sure that was Naruto and he answered it carelessly. It looks like the Uchiha will have to be eliminated along with Danzo now and Sasuke will probably see that easier now.
Ellimist01 chapter 13 . 5/29
Well that was ridiculous really. 3 scenes with people having their identity hidden. Anyways the first was hard to guess, so I think it may be root or Akatsuki, probably the latter. 2nd was definitely Orichimaru and Kabuto. 3rd seems to be Kinen, though I'm not sure who it is. Though I first made a guess that it is Sasuke's dad, but that's unlikely, then I thought Hiashi Hyuuga but he would have said she (Hinata), not 'he' (Neji if it was Hiashi), then after that I gave up since no one would miss Sai or Naruto (the only other boys in the missing six besides Sasuke and Neji) in the village so those were the only two options important enough since Kakashi sent the report and Itachi is a missing nin. Honestly a few times I suspected Iruka but that's just ridiculous.
Ellimist01 chapter 12 . 5/29
Damn scary birthdays.
Ellimist01 chapter 11 . 5/29
Well that omake was good. I have to say the cliffhanger wasn't much of one seeing as we already knew Kakashi thinks he knows it's Naruto, but there is no way to be sure until he's proven right.
Ellimist01 chapter 10 . 5/29
Well wasn't a bad chapter but nothing important happened and as usual I got irritated with Inari.
Ellimist01 chapter 9 . 5/29
Well looks like Zabuza has someone else in place of Haiku. Though it is confusing that Sasuke doesn't know about Yumi but Itachi mentioned her in chapter 6, so I'm guessing she is the little sister of Shisui. And another thing that confused me at the direction you're taking this chapter. I mean shinobi train and so they can tell the difference between a civilian and a ninja, and if they're observant enough can see by their body, body language and how they interact with others what they are mostly proficient at. Now you have them acting like civilians are dumb seeing as Kakashi, Shino and Yumi are all trained to be observant. Kakashi is a jonin, Shino is trained by his clan and all they do is observe things and use logic, and Yumi is probably trained to be the next Ace of the Uchiha clan so she has to at least be a to tell. There is no way this could really work out in a world of ninja but it seems you have them doing this for some reason that I don't get.
Ellimist01 chapter 8 . 5/28
Well it seems you did what I feared you would do. You made Naruto slowly learn to make more and more kage bunshin just so that it can be his signature move. I would have quit reading, but it seems you hinted that he also knows the exploding clone so I guess it's better. Although I don't see how Zabuza would give them trouble at this point. I mean even if you leave the others out Kimimaro should be at Zabuza's level at this point in canon, and they could help if he has trouble.
Ellimist01 chapter 7 . 5/28
Well at least Naruto has found out about the kyuubi and his father. Though that last omake was hilarious.
Ellimist01 chapter 6 . 5/28
Well that explains the name of the fic, although Gaara's name is still the same. I wonder if you knew that it was his real name in your attempt to give them different names.
2,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »