Reviews for Hakumei
midnightangelsflame chapter 7 . 7/31
You captured ero-saninin's personility very well i like it!
XxTealJadexX chapter 4 . 7/21
huehuehue XD naruto
btw you misspelled byakugan, it's a not e
Brightpath2 chapter 33 . 7/18
Phew . . . . . . . when my friend mentioned an epic Naruto fanfiction that was complete and that I should read it, I didn't expect to love it this much.
Wow.
You've clearly put a lot of effort into this fanfiction. You've made me like all of the characters more, including Sasuke (my favorite character, even if he is a total idiot), and I adore the way you portray Hakumei's friendship.
And Jiraiya and Tsunade are the BEST.
Your plan with Orochimaru is looking really interesting. I'm excited to see where that goes.
As someone a bit newer to Naruto (I'm early on in Shippuden right now) there were a few spoilers, but I've already been dished out a few dozen spoilers since Naruto is so old.
I hope you regain inspiration for Hakumei Kakumei (Twilight Revolution, hmmmmm) soon. Keep up the good work! I hope you're enjoying writing your original story with your friend.
jj chapter 33 . 7/16
i kinda hate u right now but i still like this story my only major issue, besides the fact they didnt win, was that kiba didnt get to join naruto and yumi wasnt killed i really wanted her to get killed. but good story great job and cant wait for the next part
jj chapter 25 . 7/16
hahaha haku and deidara love it
jj chapter 20 . 7/16
i love the last line in this one actually i really enjoy your omake's theres cute stories good so far too
Brenden chapter 33 . 7/5
goodwork
narutorocks13 chapter 33 . 7/3
Ummm well this rocks, so I need a sequel please put it out!
ff6shadow chapter 33 . 6/29
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the story and I do hope the sequel is still in the works.
mds777 chapter 7 . 6/15
Those 2 omake at the end were amusing and brought a smile to my face. Have a nice day. n_n
TheHogwartsJagu chapter 17 . 6/7
You really love anime/manga references, don't you? I was able to find nice references in three (excluding Zabuza) of the Jonins name: Motou Seto - Yu-Gi-Oh (Yugi Motpu, Seto Kaiba), Niwa Satoshi - DNAngel (Daisuke Niwa, Satoshi Hiwatari) and Himura Mai - Rurounin Kenshin and Yu-Gi-Oh (Himura Kenshin, Mai Kujaku) and if do count Zabuza then we have Kenshin Honda - Rurounin Kenshin and Yu-Gi-Oh (Himura Kenshin, Honda Hiroto). Have I been right in my guesses or am I completely wrong? Also, if I'm right, where does the other Jonins names come from?
Ellimist01 chapter 16 . 5/29
Well at least the omake was funny, the chapter could have been interesting besides Naruto giving himself away to Shikamaru with one word.
Ellimist01 chapter 15 . 5/29
OK so my guess was right and it was Iruka talking to Anko. I honestly though it was ridiculous for Iruka to end up in a scene like that but it did fit lol. It's surprising that Kinen never considered the possibility that Danzo killed the Sandaime, and while I hope this whole mission works out, it looks like it's all a trap to get rid of any rebellious groups that formed against him and he's working with the Uchiha police force on it, so maybe he'll get his way again although I really hope that doesn't happen.
Ellimist01 chapter 14 . 5/29
Wow Shino is way too cunning. I'm sure by now that question was just to make sure that was Naruto and he answered it carelessly. It looks like the Uchiha will have to be eliminated along with Danzo now and Sasuke will probably see that easier now.
Ellimist01 chapter 13 . 5/29
Well that was ridiculous really. 3 scenes with people having their identity hidden. Anyways the first was hard to guess, so I think it may be root or Akatsuki, probably the latter. 2nd was definitely Orichimaru and Kabuto. 3rd seems to be Kinen, though I'm not sure who it is. Though I first made a guess that it is Sasuke's dad, but that's unlikely, then I thought Hiashi Hyuuga but he would have said she (Hinata), not 'he' (Neji if it was Hiashi), then after that I gave up since no one would miss Sai or Naruto (the only other boys in the missing six besides Sasuke and Neji) in the village so those were the only two options important enough since Kakashi sent the report and Itachi is a missing nin. Honestly a few times I suspected Iruka but that's just ridiculous.
2,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »