Reviews for Hakumei
Oblivious IJ chapter 28 . 6/12/2019
Konohamaru you fucking eijit! ... though he doesn't know the whole story.. but still! The hell baka?! Im done :)

IJ the oblivious one
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 6 . 5/23/2019
Uhhh you realise shipuu is a synonym of uzumaki and rasen? His name means fishcake maelstrom also it can mean hurricane or spiral. Well at least to my knowledge. I’m not certain
Lol chapter 2 . 5/22/2019
A perfect song to listen to while reading this is freaks by jordan clarke
ThatOneGuy chapter 8 . 4/28/2019
Cleaning Jiraiya's favorite bathroom stall is an SS-Rank mission...

I'm almost scared as to what he does in there...
JoshPlater chapter 26 . 4/12/2019
The reference is the Haku's Bath, a reference to Baka and Test, where Hideyoshi has the same thing, twice. The fact that noone even believes he's a guy makes it even worse than with Haku though.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 33 . 3/20/2019
This was absolutely wonderful! I was hesitant to read this at first (not a fan of 'Danzo takes over Konoha' stories), but my doubts were unfounded in this case. You did an amazing job and I can't wait to read the sequel!
iamZion chapter 30 . 3/11/2019
you gave me a mini heart attack! when i saw the word abondon' lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
what about kiba and haku or maybe kiba and temari as an unexpected twistlike she was dating shikamaru he became a drunk or abuser and then she went to kiba as comfort and it grew.
Luna Bakura chapter 33 . 2/12/2019
Please let itachi get cured before the disease reaches its final stage. You did say Tsunade could cure beginning and middle stages before.
Ploutus chapter 3 . 11/29/2018
Please continue
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
Sucks
wer chapter 33 . 10/29/2018
I don't like powerful OCs suddenly appearing to oppose similarly strengthened heroes.
TheLastGarou chapter 22 . 10/28/2018
In reference to the quote at the beginning of the chapter:
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."
-Harry Dresden