Reviews for Hakumei
Rishi2001 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
oo yea and i checked cuz the start ...i mean the very start ...(.i mean not story but The writter part bout how this fic is...) i quite didnt like the pairing , i before prefered naruhina only but after some time ..after reading many sucking naruhina fic i hate it expect for some cool naruto where hina is also type of cool...but now im diving in and will keep reviewing after each chapter
Rishi2001 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
otherwow super col fic ..will you add this..etc etc. mechecking reviews to see if this fic worth reading) wowsome
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2017
Are you using the USSR as the model for danzo konoha? Because the uchiha police sounds like the KGB and the school curriculum changed a lot when Russia became socialist.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/11/2017
This was a pure beauty. I could not put it down once I started. This is one of thee best fanfics I've ever read.
QueenLenaTheFirst chapter 33 . 7/9/2017
This has to be one of the best written fics i've read in a while. Great writing and story line. I love the Orochimaru part and especially the fact that hes the good guy. I love Jiraiya's usual perverted antics. And its complete. At a total cliffhanger though. I was looking forward to the sequel, but was so dissapointed to see only one chapter. So sad. Hope you can continue the sequel. im so curious as to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/8/2017
you know acording to kishi anko was his favorite female character because of her realationship to orochimaru but we rarely ever got to see her in the show so i know its probably kind of hard to right her as a character but im glad you wrote her the way you did so many people put her out to be some kind of whore witch i cant stand because there was never anything hinting tords that in the show aside from her wardrobe.
Laialy chapter 33 . 7/8/2017
THAT WAS AWESOME

LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
Except the fact that (in my taste) Naruto failing in fulfilling his promise (for now (hopefully) (please)) didn't seem to bother him at all...he just comforted the others and took the failure pretty well(it might be a sign of great leadership but how should I know?)...and when he was tired after the fight with sora he could just throw out thousands of kage bunshins minutes later though I guess fuzzy wuzzy could have something to do with it

OTHER THAN THAT

I assure you that I'll be back rereading this in the future and I ASSURE you that I would read the shit out of a full sequel

Just sayin
Laialy chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
Lel I died imagining the sandaime and the others trying to convince the shinigami to spit out minato xD

BUT NOW IM SAD

U wanna know why? CUZ ITS OVER WDGEGTSHYTJJKIIHDED. AND. THEY. LOST. GAHHHHA. Why u hate me

And no more updates in years ;-;
Laialy chapter 30 . 7/8/2017
Ughhhh I'm so sad I can't believe there's only to chapters left of this fic it's so good I swear it's the best I've read in years ;-;
Laialy chapter 25 . 7/8/2017
Lel the deidara and haku omake XDD

I'm so excited for the chunin exam and so hyped for Sora and Naruto's fight :33333
Laialy chapter 19 . 7/8/2017
I searched and actually there's quite a bit of awesome hakumei fan art now quite impressive really
Laialy chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
My favorite omake yet xDDD
Scribblemaster chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I really love your story. Just a quick comment that pairing in what you're referring to is spelled pair, not par.
Thanks.
Laialy chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD AND IM ONLY ON PART ONE *Screams* I don't know how to express my feelings ITS JUST THAT IM MAKING NOISES MNGAGAHABBDJSAHQUAB

Laialy chapter 5 . 7/6/2017