Reviews for Hakumei
SolitaryWordsmith chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Great fic. !
IssacMarche- Not logged lazy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You know what I say...AWESOME! This is, by far, one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever seen. I am going to add you on my acc. Too lazy to log on lolz. Acc. name is IssacMarche. Anyway this fanfic is awesome. The fact that you ONLY got 7 freaking review is absurd. The first chapter, which I am commenting on, is already worth AT LEAST 50 reviews. Since you got only 7 suprises me utterly. This is a story worth MANY reviewers. This just goes to show you that people only look at stories that have high reviews. But you can't REALLY have many reviews after one day. Anyway, this is a GREAT fic. Hope you update soon!
Secret world chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
can't wate to read more
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Kinda hoping for Naruto to end up with Tayuya ;_; I like the red head fire ball of doom she's awesome but un... probably gonna end up with Naru/Hina even though a nice odd pairing would be cool like Naru anyone but Sakura Hinata or Ino even though shes not near by, Iruka Anko is always weird but meh Haku and Isabari I can see that Kimmiaro I can't see that he had issues... alot of them to be in a relationship. Konohamaru and Hanabi would be cool. Un looking forward to the next chapter hoping you don't pair Naruto with anyone weak Tayuya is strong Yugito is strong um there a bunch of strong females out there just don't stick him with Hinata unless you ooc her alot.
Morriganna chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
That is how children with barely any training or no training at all should fight a grown ninja! You did a great job with the fight scene, but I did catch a spelling error, "exercise", but just keep an eye on those.

Please update soon!
snowgoddess52 chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
i think that the parings are great and to stick with them.
Morriganna chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I am impressed by this story and I hope to see more soon!
shyalchemist chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
great story :) looking forward to the next chapter.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Looking foward to seeing where this goes and hopeing Naruto isn't just some loud idiot in your story. Cause as cute as that krap is it's not really what a ninja should be ever... EVER!, un anyway curious if you can pull this off.
3,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206