Reviews for Hakumei
Lord Vaserious chapter 11 . 9/20/2021
Excellent chapter! I love seeing those demons (kids) shine.
Lord Vaserious chapter 10 . 9/20/2021
Thank you for not making Naruto a three trick pony! Excellent chapter!
Lord Vaserious chapter 9 . 9/19/2021
This is the gift that keeps on giving. Fantastic work.
Lord Vaserious chapter 8 . 9/19/2021
Excellent work. I love the interactions of the kids.
Lord Vaserious chapter 7 . 9/19/2021
Excellent part 1! Love it!
Lord Vaserious chapter 6 . 9/19/2021
Excellent choices for names and an even better chapter!
Lord Vaserious chapter 5 . 9/19/2021
Horray Naruto found his aunt. Love this more and more!
Lord Vaserious chapter 4 . 9/19/2021
I love this hilarious journey.
Lord Vaserious chapter 3 . 9/19/2021
I really loved this chapter, omake included! Oh and Hauk's real dad is Zabuza.
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 9/19/2021
Another excellent chapter!
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
This is an excellent start!
renextronex chapter 7 . 9/17/2021
I would like to add that "Haka no Kimimaro" sounds like "Kimimaro of the grave" which is kind of ironic all things considered
renextronex chapter 6 . 9/16/2021
The anger of the Yondaime had made an impression. He had heard him yelling at his father, asking him how he could stand himself after sending a child into that battle. Itachi had never heard himself being referred to that way, and it made him feel strange. To the Yondaime, it didn't matter if Itachi had the intellect of a teenager or even an adult, he was still a five year old boy who he had found wide eyed, shaking and drenched in blood. He was not the 'special' prodigy of the Uchiha clan. He was a child who had never been allowed to have a childhood.

Considering how young were Kakashi, Obito, and Rin when they went to war, that seems more than a little hipocrital
renextronex chapter 4 . 9/16/2021
"Evil Haku" was hilarious.

These guys are going to found the "Hidden Village among Misfits"
renextronex chapter 3 . 9/16/2021
"Gaara looked somewhat horrified when they had described winter to him. Coming from Suna, he had never had to worry about cold before. The rest had looked at each other and wondered the same thing."

That's crazy, deserts are VERY cold during the night so there is no way he is not used to cold climates
3,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »