Reviews for The Trouble with Love
zeva917 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great story! Lois and Clark's conversation had just he right amount of banter to be quintessentially them, and the honesty and sweetness between them was great. The bunny slippers were a perfect touch! Aw!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Loved it
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
There was an interesting amount of depth. It certainly is not what I usually tend to read, but it was a rather enlightening look at things.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Beautyful. I really enjoyed it.
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
What a great story! I loved that you had such a detailed set up for the plot here! A lot of one shots seem to neglect this aspect of storytelling, so this story was a refreshing read. There was so much going on in this, but you managed it beautifully! The conversation between Clark and Lois was sweet and tender and flowed so nicely! It was very enjoyable to read. I think my favourite parts were when they were fighting over the phone, and any part that mentioned the bunny slippers. Lol.

~ Satori Blackthorn
Delylah chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wonderfully written...a good transition point from their friendship to something of a more romantic nature. The bunny slippers at the end was the perfect touch, and I loved the scene with the JLA.
burp chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great story, please write more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
good story
ajechi chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was great!
stacynn chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
aww this was adorable!
Adja chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This was awesome !

Honestly, usually I'm frustrated at the end of fics when nothing exactly happens. But this was good, because... I don't know... It's still possible. Anyway, very very nice work.
soulsurvivor156 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I truly, honestly, competely love this story. It's the type that has everything. It's really sweet.
Werid-O-Ville chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
one of the best smallvile fis ive had a chance to read

:) :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Lois, Lois, Lois... Loved this. More please?
xenokattz chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This is precisely what I need to wake up to! This entire scene was like The Moment where Lois & Clark's friendship turning into something else and it's SO squee-worthy.

Thanks ever so for writing it!